Search results for query: *

1. hilarious glitch i just saw

Lord Benrir said:
    Or just cheat and use Alt+F4... that's what cheats are for, after all. ^^

I wouldn't press Alt+F4 if I were you...
  2. 1866 - v0.9.0

Yayyy, the long waiting finally pays off! Great job team! And thanks aloooooot!  :grin:
  3. new server!

Everyone in this server has more than 150  ping.. It's almost impossible to play like this :sad:
  4. A SP Scene

I guess it's this lil' baby?

255349_1230068887_large.jpg
  5. 1866 Multiplayer Match (9 pm BST) This evening!

Thanks for an early release! You just made me a happy man.

(Btw, I'm might have a map for you in the future)
  6. 1866 - X-Mas Release (v0.8)

insomniac said:
    29336 downloads, almost 30.ooo  :wink:

Great fan base we have

And probably 30.000 fans who can't wait for the next release!  :smile:
  7. 1866 - Post your Videos!

I have a question about a video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b41dlZ2677Y&feature=related

At the end, the player is using a gatling gun! Is the gatling gun available to use in v 0.8??
    If not, are you going to implent it in a later version?
  8. M&B Warband Beta Application Re-Opens

Is it actually possible to become a beta tester if you dont have your serial anymore?
  9. 1866 - Post your Screenshots!

Where did my head go? :O
  10. 1866 - Help Needed

Highlander said:
    schram93 said:
    Hey guys, I really love your mod and I can say without doubt it's the best m&b mod I've ever seen.
    I wondered if you still need help with your quick battles, because I would love to help you with that. I'm not known with modding or anything like that, but I heard scene creating is an easy thing to learn. So can I help you by creating some scenes?
    Sure. But you better play around with scene editing first and when you have some experience with it, you can still apply.

Allright, I'll practise some with it first. I'll let you know when I'm getting the hang of it.
  11. 1866 - Help Needed

Hey guys, I really love your mod and I can say without doubt it's the best m&b mod I've ever seen.
    I wondered if you still need help with your quick battles, because I would love to help you with that. I'm not known with modding or anything like that, but I heard scene creating is an easy thing to learn. So can I help you by creating some scenes?

Back
Top Bottom