Search results for query: *

1. how to make missile can damage door

Arthur_Pendragon said:
    hmm i thought they did and without looking at the ms I can tell you.
    There is a trigger on scene prop hit. Check that its being hit by an arrow itm and then damage it  :party:

Oh it really did damage, I misunderstood

I just re-tested it with War bow+bodkin arrow it did damage to the wooden door with godlike troop

but why 30 shots of 25 + 3 damage do less damage than 1 strike by 33 damage from knightly sword?

even cannon with 255 damage still cannot do much damage on door

I know that the real arrow do not break door, but I want to make cannon that can blow door in to pieces in a few shot.
  2. how to make missile can damage door

Dear all When attack door with sword, it damage door. but when attack with bow/crossbow/firearm it did not. How can I edit script to make range missile damage to scene prop. best regards
  3. Is there the way to turn off red error message?

I'm modding pw submod with edited witchcore script. The script work fine but the red error message is unsolvable, is there any way to turn off these red error messages? If any please advice me.
  4. where to edit this in-game character image?

I'm working on module system especially PW module, i see this in-game character image change cloth randomly. So I would like to know where to edit this in module system then i can take a look and see what can I do in the future, such as let character show the cloth from name server database...
  5. I would like to like to know what cause this error messages

Thank you very much EmielRegis, this help me understand more and will be very useful for me in the future.

Can you please explain this line for me?

At Mission Template mst_conquest trigger no: 5 consequences. At Mission Template mst_conquest trigger no: 5 consequences.
  6. I would like to like to know what cause this error messages

I edited PW to make PW sub-mod with the PW-OSP-SCRIPTS-by-witchcorestudios-master scripts such as -item -faction -classes -position saving (No bank script because it's bug), the script work fine with php database. But when I add bot or player spawn the red message showing up on in game screen...
  7. I can hear my gun shot, but i cannot hear other gun shot in MP

Arthur_Pendragon said:
    This question has been answered in the Persistent World sub forums.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,273767.msg6541518.html#msg6541518
    The search function would of saved you a lot of time. Always try searching for your answer before posting here. Modders will appreciate the effort more and be more inclined to help you.

you need to do something like this:
    Create a python function so that you could reuse it more than once without typing all of that for each gun.
    Code:
    def itm_gun_effect(sound="snd_pistol_shot", offset_x=23, offset_z=35, particles="psys_pistol_smoke", burst_strength=10):
      return (ti_on_weapon_attack,
       [(multiplayer_is_server),
        (store_trigger_param_1, ":agent_id"),
        (agent_play_sound, ":agent_id", sound),
        (position_move_x, pos1, offset_x),
        (position_move_z, pos1, offset_z),
        (particle_system_burst, particles, pos1, burst_strength),
        ])

then just add it to ur item:
    Code:
    ["flintlock_pistol", "Flintlock Pistol", [("flintlock_pistol",0)], itp_type_pistol|itp_primary, itcf_shoot_pistol|itcf_reload_pistol,
     230, weight(1.5)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(38)|shoot_speed(160)|thrust_damage(45, pierce)|max_ammo(1)|accuracy(65), imodbits_none, [itm_gun_effect()]],

Thank you very much sir
  8. I can hear my gun shot, but i cannot hear other gun shot in MP

Dear all experienced modder, I have add firearms in the PW base mod, the players can hear their own gun shot, but cannot hear others. here is my scripts ["arquebus", "Tanegashima Matchlock", [("japangun",0)], itp_type_musket...
  9. New idea about serf

Have to reduce 3-5X speed (very slow), but can carry like 20 pieces
  10. PWMOD: WAR [Open Beta Suggestions]

free simple bow is ok, but arrow must require wood
  11. PWMOD: WAR [Open Beta Suggestions]

use smaller model iron bar will be more realistic, nobody can carry or forge a weapon with that large iron bar
    use 2-3 times larger model wood piece, too small wood piece can build only 100 toothpicks

throwing weapon and crossbow added will be nice, all classes can use. may be require most complicated resources

shop that sell horses

Capture the flag mode!! with base return
  12. Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

very lovely mod

may i suggest
    let the players know the names of near by players or if you can have party system that must invite face to face in game. then show the friendly logo or name on top
    if fog available, itt would be fix fps drop and give the battle strategy feeling

and this may imposible, the quick feeling/signal icon, which is the simple pictures or words that type out from the player model.
Back
Top Bottom