Search results for query: *

• Users: Pnakotus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. UI Improvements

Now that M&B is apparently nigh finished and 960 Actually Works (tm), the almost unchanged UI is pretty garish and clumsy.  The UI is important in many ways, several not obvious to people who're used to a games quirks - it reduces learning curve, makes the game easier to play, and reduces screen...
  2. Map Icons

Is it possible to add 'strategic icons' to the map when zoomed out?  It's difficult to see groups, and mousing over them is more difficult than it has to be.  If nice big, simple icons were drawn over the groups/battles/etc, it'd increase the 'readability' of the map without requiring constant...
  3. Final Fantasy, Hot or Not

Over in this thread, a discussion began about the relative merits of the Final Fantasy games.  I'm starting a new thread to keep the other one clean for all my Navi-abuse needs. As I said, I feel FF games are linear and non-interactive, so that rather than 'playing' the game or 'doing'...
  4. Arena Suggestion

The way arena fighters are randomly equipped has always bothered me.  It can make the game harder than it should be to get into, particularly the boring 'get to level 10' phase at the start. What I propose is that the player can choose to either be equipped randomly or choose.  If he goes...
  5. Quick Mod Feature Check

I started playing M&B again, and several things in Zendar irritate me.  Before I change them all myself, I was wondering if any extant mods have already done these things. 1)  Bloody Marnid and his bloody 'padded leather'.  I'm going to see if I can change it to 'any armour 10+' or something...
  6. The Grand Leadership Debate re .750

As most of us now know, .750 has removed the artificial slot limit on both prisoners and units.  Many consider that leadership and prisoner management is now 'useless', as it 'only' limits the number and not variety or type of units/prisoners.  Since I figure this will be cropping up in .750...
  7. Arena teams/management

I was wondering if the arena system could be made into something of a mini-game?  You already get NPCs and troops to follow you around, and being able to use those teams in arena matches would make the whole thing a bit less random - as well as providing another way to play the game, level your...
Back
Top Bottom