Search results for query: *

• Users: ok3
  • Order by date
  1. ok3

Dethrone King of Connacht

Seriously has anyone actually done this quest? can someone give me step by step intrusctions on how to finish it. I don't seem to get how to finish this quest.
  2. ok3

Holy Roman Empire imploding?

darthbobo said:
    Just played 4 more game days.  Segments of the HRE are now territories of England, France, the Emirate, Sicily, Scotland, Wales, Norway, Denmark, and even Genoa (me). At least three more HRE lords have exiled to various factions.  The daily reports are riveting - its like a soap opera.

Most of the defections are in the central and north/central parts of the HRE. Something bad must have happened that dropped the Emperor's relationship with them all?

I was dreading the northern expansion I need to take against the HRE eventually, but this is going to work in my favour.  I tried converting one HRE lord I came across in the south, but he wasn't interested.
    Emirate? That shouldn't be. If a catholic lord defects, it should be to a catholic country, not muslim.
  3. ok3

0.14 Testing Thread

Yes, that's what I was refering to thank you.
  4. ok3

0.14 Testing Thread

Can you post some things you changed from the initial release of 0.14?
  5. ok3

Maremagnum

It is from the mod Swords of Damocles. And it should have been "for long periods of time." Not "for for long periods of time."
  6. ok3

Maremagnum

NikeBG said:
    "Should have", not "should of" (sorry, I'm a grammar Nazi).
    Btw, it's somewhat ironic - the non-English people have accepted English as the international language we all here communicate with, but yet the Anglo-Saxon world doesn't want to accept the international metric system we use. Maybe we should accept the imperial system as international as well then (this is sarcasm, btw)?
    That is what happens when I stay awake for for long periods of time.
  7. ok3

Progress/Development for Warband

Executor-64- said:
    Serbian said:
    Man they work on mod dont worry, but you have to understand they have lifes too... Korinov and Cesar are pimps in real life so they have little time for mod.

true, i saw them pimpin' some  h o e s  the other day, they said work is piling up  :wink:
    Were all da trics at? IM RICK JAMES *****! NOW GO **** YO COUCH!

Off topic stuff goes to Maremagnum, not here. That Korinov and I are busy jumping from bed to bed has nothing to do with the development of the mod. - Cèsar de Quart
  8. ok3

Scene Development

Delzaros said:
    I've got an announcement to make.

I'm no longer able to make scenes anymore for this mod.
    Soon I'm moving out to have my own place with my girlfriend and have alot of things to do, and on my mind.
    This step forward however comes with that I had to take a second job wich limits my free time.
    So I'm forced to cut down some games and stuff related to it, and unfortunatly scenening is one of them.
    Making scenes is very time consuming if you want to do it right and have a proper ingame experience.
    Besided from cutting down scenening I also had to cut down my bow shooting lessons and my re-enactment profession tailoring.
    Yes I like to make clothes, many man do. XD
    I'm going to stay around ofc but not much, and thank you all for the wonderfull comments on my work. (the good and the bad ones)
    Thank you all.

Yours sincerly,

Delzaros
    Why don't you tell her to get a job and stop being lazy?
  9. ok3

Maremagnum

Cèsar de Quart said:
    A Martian satellite (I think it was the Mars Surveillor or something like that) was lost because two different teams worked on the project, one using Metric system and another one using an older system. The Metric team thought that the distances the other team gave them were in meters, but they were in miles.

Ding dang dong.
    They should of asked what it was before hand. xD
  10. ok3

Maremagnum

DrevniDabar said:
    ok3 said:
    DrevniDabar said:
    Bah, I hate English and American measures for height and weight.
    Stones, pounds, inches, feet... That is all stone-age measuring, I say.  :wink:
    We don't use stones? But anyway, why do you think it's stone-age measuring?
    But English do use stones.
    Well I used the term ''stone-age measuring'' because that method of measuring is older, and less accurate, or at least that's what they say.
    Also, the names of those measures sound older (stone-age) because they involve feet and stones.  :razz:
    I mean, it would be the same if we in Serbia still used our old measurements, for example:
    thumb - the width of the thumb, used when pouring a drink
    pedalj - the length from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the index finger, when stretched
    foot - same as feet
    elbow - it was very popular once, the length from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger
    the step - the length of average human step when walking
    spear - spear-length, about 2m (or 6,6 feet :razz: )
    arrowrange and riflerange - the distance to which bow (and later rifle) can fire

And those are only the examples for length, there are even more for weight and others. Every nation had their own measures, but the problem is that they are different from country to country, or even from town to town, and are not accurate. I am a traditionalist but I think it would be silly and impractical if we still used our old measures.
    I read somewhere that in the US conscitution stands that the country's official m. system is Metric.
    The problem was that it wasn't forbidden by Constitution for Americans to use the old system, and that's why most people didn't transfer to metric.
    America is not the same as Great Britian...
    NikeBG said:
    Aye, I hate the imperial system as well. Why can't those Anglo-Saxons just leave their old measures, like we all did, and join the globalization, so we can all understand them?
    Everyone is different that's why, fact of life.
  11. ok3

So what is best to focus on skill wise? And what's your battle plan?

darksinergy said:
    I find archers quite useless...I find them too inaccurate, but with a 1-hit KO. Takes too long to win just with a few losses when you can form 2 lines of cavalry and charge em.
    You're not suppose to let them fire when they are far away, you wait for them to get closer then open fire upon them. Archers were not great for really long ranges they would wait for them to be in a huge group and then shoot or be close enough.
  12. ok3

Maremagnum

DrevniDabar said:
    ok3 said:
    We're not all fat, I'm an american an I'm 116 lbs...
    Bah, I hate English and American measures for height and weight.
    Stones, pounds, inches, feet... That is all stone-age measuring, I say.  :wink:
    We don't use stones? But anyway, why do you think it's stone-age measuring?
  13. ok3

Maremagnum

Serbian said:
    Americans are lazy nation overall...  just look how fat they are.  :mrgreen: while in serbia we have this guy
    zx500y290_801285.jpg
    hes lazy and does nothing good for us
    We're not all fat, I'm an american an I'm 116 lbs...
  14. ok3

The Throne of Connacht...

I posted something about this some time back and it still bothers me that I am unable to do the quest... I defeated the king like he asked me to with his help and IDK what else to do... help?
  15. ok3

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Korinov said:
    About the tournaments... are you referring to noble tournaments, right? (the ones with teams of nobles and all that stuff) I fear that's still only-Cruger territory, I have to learn how it works  :sad:

ok3 said:
    Everytime I join an arena fight I can't see the guy wether I win or lose. Unless I exit the town. Very annoying... I don't know if this was supposed to be fixed or not but yeah.

It was not  :mrgreen:  Is it really that annoying? You don't have to exit town, it's just TAB + enter the arena again. I mean, how much time do you lose, five seconds?
    Five seconds is a lot to spare in summer my friend.
  16. ok3

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Everytime I join an arena fight I can't see the guy wether I win or lose. Unless I exit the town. Very annoying... I don't know if this was supposed to be fixed or not but yeah.
  17. ok3

Cruger says Goodbye

Thanks for your hardwork Cruger, it is and still will be appriciated.
  18. ok3

Europa Universalis 3 (EU3)

I got many games so far, one to make scandinavia, one I modded to make the roman empire. (: Requires you to be christan and be part of the Byzantium or Latin culture group. And must have alot of territorys plus have cores on them. Then I have an austrian, frenchm ottoman, russia game.

Edit: I still can't figure out how the hell do I edit the text for the descion. It's so confusing, if someone were to do that for me. I'd love them forever!
  19. ok3

0.13 Testing Thread

I was suppose to test this with y'all guys but apparntly I got to Crugers message a little late and now I don't have anything in my dropbox. ): So, Cruger if you can send it to me now? Would be appriciated.(I didn't message you because I figured you wouldn't check it so I put it here since I was suppose to test with y'all.)
  20. ok3

Europa Universalis 3 (EU3)

I tried playing MEIOU on the older patch, it would load all up and crash at the end... smh...
Back
Top Bottom