Search results for query: *

1. Cleverbot

HopitKonsta said:
    Cleverbot: Kuule tuld tegin, et sind põlema panna, arvuti:grin:.

It was so funny. And it is even in Estonian. Meaning: Hey, I made some fire, to put you on fire, computer!

Haha!
  2. 2010

Mitä täällä niin paljon on sitten eri mieltä?
  3. The taking of Castles tactics 101 B

I also try to get my troops inside towers, so that my troops can take off enemy units one by one and archers on the top of the tower take off approaching enemy men. Cause I use few men in battles (cause my computer will lag intensively if too many troops are on battlefielf at once) this is my key strategy to victory.
  4. Tactics 101

There is a easy battlefield tactic that you should use.

Each time I use it I always win.

1. I get an army (containing 1/3 heavy cavalry, 2/3 infantry and it is good when there is FEW archers too) what consists of at least 60 men.
    2. Find nearby small hill. It hasn`t have to be high. Just so big that when infantry stand in front of it and archers stand of top of it then they can see and shoot enemy freely at least in range of ten paces.
    3. Heavy cavalry I send to to left or right (whichever is farer) edge of map.
    4 If I see enemys standing still on half of the map then I order them to go their back, but so that they won`t notice them.
    Then I  order them to charge and as soon they reach enemy forces I order them to go my infantry lines back. And from there I send them again to the edge of the map.
    5.I tell archers to hold their fire, because they just waste shots when they start to shoot at ememys that are a mile away.
    6.If enemys reach to range where they start to charge then I say "Archers, Fire at Will".
    7.If enemy troop start to close in I order my cavalryand infantry to charge in and if the enemy lines are broken and they start to run away then this is your time to shine. (Notice that you are all that time behind of your troops or with your cavalry). If not and they are just joining their reinforecementsorder you troops to go where they were before charging.
    8.You say "Everyone, charge" and battle is as good as done. (Of course you scream charge only when enemy has no reinforcments coming anymore.

Tip:
    -When enemy cavalry charges just before they reach your troop order your troop to spread and if enemys cavalry has stopped tell Stand closer for not to let enemys cavalry to escape.

This one helps even then when you are out numbered, like 50 (your) to 200 (enemy). This tactic helps you mostly to crush enemys morale. And if morale is gone you have no difficulty in winnigs the battle.

Kasimir said:
    This is really apprentice guild level stuff. You probably wont get many replies because this very basic and obvious stuff.

Actually this subforums description says that tactic are to be discussed here too!
  5. Introduction/Hello thread

I am Lord Reemus. There has called hundred names and there will be called thousand more before the world goes diamond gold. Since our birth is a constant adversary caring for nothing but my ruin as word dremched in my blood for ever my greatest and only loves heist the darko Letheene my and lover without who my very existence would be pathetic and vulgar our relationship is complex and perhaps eternal we met on Cein the garden at the beginning of the world and una we are of fouth to won destinies, we mached the stare, sacros were sad. Before she devoured the lawn and trees with a translulucent blue flame and tore flag stones from the hand hurled the mines to the sky screaming: "My sins!" I power a granite monument in in a sound less flashing, grass with molten drop so fits gold in Fay and sending smoking chips of stone skipping into the fog.
  6. The Development Thread (Look here for progress)

Cruger said:
    -Lithuania, extened, is now "The Baltic Duchies"(DONE)

In 1200 there wasn`t any "Baltic Duches" yet. In Baltic area was four countries: Estonia (bit smaller than today), Liveland (todays South-Estonia and north Latvia), Latvia (whats left from Liveland) and Lithuania. Mayby you add event like crusades in then?
Back
Top Bottom