Search results for query: *

• Users: thelast
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Warband Game/Serial Disappeared from TaleWorlds.com AND Avangate! :(

Hi!  I just got a new PC and I'm setting it up now.  Went to Taleworlds.com, reset my login password (took several attempts, see note at end) logged in and now my games are gone!  I had been playing Warband for nearly a year, and I need to get my same serial number back as before. When I click...
  2. Capturing Capitals? Capturing Heroes?

Can either be done?
  3. Enemy Nobles Always Escape When I Beat Them In Battle! How Can I Capture Them?

Hello!  When I beat them in battle, they always escape me.  :( :( :( how do i prevent them from running away, so that I may execute/ransom them?
  4. Death/Dying: Animations, Sound Effects and Textures/Effects

Hello.  :) I read another thread, about "gore and dismemberment."  I thought to myself - quality and varied death animations would be more satisfying than decapitation and dismemberment, and less contrary to realism/history.  So I'd like to post some ideas for how new death animations could be...
  5. The Last Days Mod - I have a question please :)

Hello!  Where can I buy a new wolf to ride?  My wolf I am riding is ok, but I think I would like a better one.  Who will sell me a new wolf? Thank you!!
  6. Two Questions for Developer

Hello  :) I have a few quetions for the developer please. I know that more improvement is scheduled to be done for the siege segment of Mount and Blade.  Does this mean that we can expect something like a protracted siege battle, where our men and machines (catapult, battering ram, etc.) are...
  7. Make daggers faster please!

As of now, I can think of no reason to actually wield them in combat?  But maybe if they were very fast then they would be more appealing.
  8. Are there any mods with naptha/grenades/AoE weapons?

I searched for these terms on the forum and found others asking about how to do them, wanting to do them, etc.  Just curious is anything like that is in a mod at present, or if they are planned to be included in any mods.  thanks.
  9. We Have Green Text Overhead Friendlies -- Howabout Red Text Over Enemies?

Sometimes when I've a large army entangled with an enemy, because of all the green text floating around, it's rather difficult to know just where the heck the enemy actually is, for me to go help my men.  It would be nice to have red text, giving the same basic information as my party's green...
  10. Battlesize Changer - Does it "Break" Tactics Skill?

I like the idea of the battlesize changer, it's neat to have big fights - but doesn't it break the tactics skill by basically allowing the whole of both armies to show up all-at-once?  Or is it somehow accounted for?  I don't understand. Thanks.
  11. The One Thing I Hate About Most MODs. Don't you care?

They add a lot of new stuff, and that's great, but it seems like no-one's thinking playability.  The only MOD I've ever tried that didn't make me feel like I had no way to progress in the game because the new enemies were too tough and I had no real way to get started making an army and fighting...
  12. Affects of Changing Battle Size on Game Balance?

Hey gang!  So - clearly, if there are less enemies involved in any given battle, your own superhero-soldier is going to face less and less resistance, right?  Does a smaller battlesize mean an easier game then - and, the larger, the more difficult?
  13. In-Battle Audio Cues and Status Table With Info on Army

Hello!  I wish I could have a button that, while in a battle, would bring up a little table, showing me which members of my army I've lost to unconsciousness or fatal injury since that battle began.  It's kind of hard to remember what you had BEFORE the fight began and compare it to the figures...
  14. Allow Option in "Options" to walk through allies (negative Difficulty % modifier

I am constantly killed by my allies surrounding me and not giving me room to manoeuvre.  :( It would be nice to have an option to turn off collision detection between you and allies.  :)  then my own cavalries can stop forcing me to die by blocking my running from enemies.
  15. Add "Power" to Archery/Thrown Combat

So players, allies and enemies alike will be able to shoot over their friends - instead of killing them, yikes! So like, if I aim upwards, but use less than full power, my shot will arch, and come back down to earth instead of flying up and away forever.
  16. Charater Creation Interface Change

Please allow to, after picking gender and class and proceeding to statistics screen, the option to go BACK to class and gender choices.  I must force-quit the game everytime I make a mistake. :(
  17. Javelins and Jarids

It seems like in .731, they were the most damaging of the thrown weapons -- i seem to recall about 40p for jarids?  But now, for some reason, throwing axes do more damage - and you get about twice as many as you would get if you selected javelins or jarids.  So javelins and jarids, it would...
  18. Enemy/Rival "Heroes" for All Factions

It would be neat if there were "boss"-level individuals in the different factions that you could seek out and kill for lots of XP and exclusive equipment - or maybe even to get them to join you!  Like there could be a ringleader of the Dark Hunters, or various Barons and Generals in the Vaegir...
  19. I love 750, except...the hairstyles!, they're so...

Limp and ratty.  :( In the previous versions, there were styles for wavy hair, and cleancut hair -- but now everything's lifeless and frazzled, there's no volume to the short haircuts.  How can I throw javelins into people if I feel like I have a dorky haircut?  :(
  20. Bought my license last night, and I'm hooked on javelin-drivebys. :D But...

...but I wonder if javelins are viable weapons in the long run?  Like at the higher levels am I gonna wish I took bow instead?, since they're accurate at a longer range and with the appropriate skillups can do lots of damage too? Just wondering! But I just live riding right into the enemy...
Back
Top Bottom