Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Game Crashes trying to load into Siege.

Summary: I attempted to load into a siege, the game crashed in the loading screen. The game crashes loading into the majority of battles in my game. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:None Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10...
  2. Need More Info Cannot continue the Main Quest. Crashes upon loading into the hideout to save my family.

Summary: Cant continue the Main Quests. This bug is not exclusive to this hideout, most hideouts in the game crash when I try to enter them. I am at the Main Quest "Save your Family" and the game craps its pants when it loads. Please help. This is extremely annoying, I have lots of interest in...
  3. In Progress The game crashes entering battles.

Summary: Every time I enter battles the game seems to crash. Especially if I have the "Help villager with Brigands" quest. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660...
Back
Top Bottom