Search results for query: *

1. This last xbox update messed up combat badly

Same. We need more people commenting on it. It's caused me to hang the game up for now. The combat is so skewed right now and auto resolve is completely broken.
  2. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Agreed it’s a nightmare isn’t it. For me it makes playing the game pointless now coz I know I’ll never get anywhere in the long run while it’s like this.

I'm hanging it up now myself. It's literally unplayable. Just had southern empire declare war on me. I have an army of 800 and an allied army of 1000. We are getting WIPED by 2 armies of 800. I have a 200 man advantage. I just did a battle and fell after killing a few hundred. Auto resolve was only option left with a ratio of about 800-500. I LOSE TIME AND TIME AGAIN. I LOVE this game and have played M&B for years but at the point I'm done. I'm hanging it up until they fix it.

I'm hanging it up now myself. It's literally unplayable. Just had southern empire declare war on me. I have an army of 800 and an allied army of 1000. We are getting WIPED by 2 armies of 800. I have a 200 man advantage. I just did a battle and fell after killing a few hundred. Auto resolve was only option left with a ratio of about 800-500. I LOSE TIME AND TIME AGAIN. I LOVE this game and have played M&B for years but at the point I'm done. I'm hanging it up until they fix it.
  3. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Please fix auto resolve. Why am I losing defending sieges with a 200 men advantage. Why am I losing 60 men when it's a 350 vs 100 fight?? So broken and making it very unenjoyable at this point.
  4. Need More Info Module mismatch crash on loading save

I am having the same issue on xbox on 3/8.
  5. Need More Info Modules Mismatch

As of 3/8 I am still having this issue on xbox. Saves say they are at patch 1.03, and j played them last on 3/3. Now as of 3/8, my game is at 1.1 but saves are 1.03, and it is saying module mismatch. Then crashing
    When I go to load the campaign save
Back
Top Bottom