Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Module Mismatch on 1.1.0

No, I started a new campaign as a test and its seems to be able to load in and out. This save however does show the updated Module info in the Saved Games section. No crashes to report on the new Campaign either only the one with the outdated Module in Saved Games.
  2. Need More Info Module Mismatch on 1.1.0

Summary: New update has been downloaded. Continuing campaign will result in getting a pop up regarding "Module Mismatch" and quote "These modules versions are different: Native Multiplayer SandBox Core Sandbox CustomeBattle Storymode." It will then prompt a question. "Do you want to load the...
  3. Need More Info Module Mismatch

Yeah exactly that i thinks its just a minor bug, everything else is playable except campaign
    I suppose that would classify as minor. I take it your having the same problem?
  4. Need More Info Module Mismatch

After downloading the v1.1.0 patch just now, my save state still fails to load and crashes on attempt.
    Mine also shows the 1.1.0 patch is active though all my save files still show Module Mismatch, followed by a crash if I try and continue. That similar? Regardless I'm sure they'll fix it soon.
Back
Top Bottom