Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Unable to load save files sandbox mode

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The module mismatch issue should not be the case after this.
    Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!
    Yup, thanks a lot mate, yet another 28gb downloaded yesterday, but now everything is working as it should. Thank you for quick response and reaction in solving this issue.
  2. Resolved Unable to load save files sandbox mode

Summary:Since todays patch I'm unable to load any save file from my sandbox mode. Every time i try to load any save file in sandbox mode I get the message :" Module Mismatch. These module's versions are different: Native Multiplayer SandBox Core SandBox CustomBattle StoryMode." Story mode...
  3. In Progress XBOX: Unable to load saves

Hello. After todays update I cannot load save files on my sandbox mode, only campaign mode works fine. There was an update yesterday as well and everything was working fine, both sandbox and campaign modes, but since todays update I CANNOT LOAD any save file from my sandbox campaign. Come on, what the hell is going on? I have spent loads of hours in sandbox mode and now I have to start fresh? Please do something, as for now the game is UNPLAYABLE!!. Im on XSX. Please help.
Back
Top Bottom