Search results for query: *

• Users: Piet
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Household Guard/Knighthood Order System tutorial?

I am looking to add a new feature to my mod. I was inspired by mods like perisno which has a system that gives certain lords their own unique troops or pendor which has knighthood orders that are tied to fiefs. I have searched for a bit and could not find a tutorial for a similar system. It...
  2. Cannons

I have looked around for a while and have not found a conclusive guide anywhere. I would like to replicate the cannon feature in singleplayer mods like L'aigle but I don't know from where to begin. I don't expect anyone to create an in depth guide just for me but if there are any resources...
  3. Equipment randomness not working well

I am aware about the way assigning armour to troops works in Warband, about all the flags and how soldiers treat the items you list in the modsys as more of an inventory to pick from. That being said, I can't explain this issue. I have added two available body armours and two helmets, the first...
  4. Morgh's M&B Editor - Crash Problem

I have used morgh's editor before to make changes to a normal module system and it worked fine, still does. Yet when I try to open a diplomacy plus module system for warband and lets say I try to use the troop editor, the editor window opens blank without any information and when I try to click...
  5. Banner Shapes

In Warband there are three types of banners carried by the lords on the main map. For my mod, i dont want the horizontal or the square banner, i want all the lords to carry the vertical shape. What part of the module system handles deciding what to give certain lords or what banner is always a...
  6. Map icons remaining bright at night

After making a custom city icon and successfully loading it in game, I have noticed that when night time approaches, the icon remains bright instead of becoming darker like the native models already in game. How would one go about fixing this? Thanks
  7. Texture not found in OpenBrf

I think I have everything set up correctly but I'm not sure if I understand the way this works. All I know that's working for sure is that the mesh is properly referenced in the module.ini file and well implemented into the module system. The game works and the model shows up in game yet its all...
  8. Change Currency

I have been looking round the forum and round all the module system files trying to find something relating to the currency that is displayed in game. I have found instances of the word "denars" used in conversation with the npcs but I don't think I have come across the code which displays the...
  9. Cant get my map to load

I have created several iterations of the map i want to use for my mod and have loaded them successfully into the game, yet the one i most recently made has been crashing my game, I have used Thorgrim's to get the initial layout via importing a heightmap and then Bloodpass to adjust finer details...
Back
Top Bottom