Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Black screen and crash on startup

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    I was able to get it fixed, thank you though.
  2. Resolved Black screen and crash on startup

Ok, I figured it out. I believe that the issue has to do with being in fullscreen. For anyone wondering, if a clean install does not solve the issue:
    1) Do a clean install
    2) Open file explorer and navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client>"
    3) In the path (the top bar where you see how you got to the Win64 folder) type cmd and hit enter
    4) Type "Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /anticheat"
    - This should launch the game without needing the launcher.
    5) Switch to windowed or borderless.
    6) Close the game and reopen the normal way through Steam.
  3. Resolved Black screen and crash on startup

Summary: The game was working fine up until today and for some reason now whenever I open the game, I will see the loading screen for a couple of seconds and then it blacks out. The strange thing is that I can still see the cursor (the Bannerlord style one) along with hearing the music. It stays...
Back
Top Bottom