Search results for query: *

• Users: Karsontr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The part of the code that needs to be added is not available in the module system.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/troop-ratio-bar.53062/#post-4821925 When I search the module presentations file for the part where I need to add the second code on this topic, it cannot be found. Then where should I add the code?
  2. How to design custom elevation terrain for Warband cities?

I want to create a custom elevation terrain for cities using the BladeEd tool. But I have a problem. I am creating the elevation map using blender. Then I export my map as png. With the BladeEd tool, I open the center_obj file of a city and replace the elevation map in the obj file with the map...
  3. Formations and AI mode error

I'm trying to integrate the "Formations and AI" mod into my mod. I installed Mod Merge and copied the python files inside the "formations and AI" mod to the module system directory where Mod Merge is installed. I added the "formations" and "from_AI" codes to the "active_mods" section of the Mod...
  4. How are Warband menus and menu buttons arranged?

How do they add new buttons and new menus to this game like they did in other mods? I examined the module system, but I could not find a clear code. For example, how do they add a button that is added to the camp menu in diplomacy 4.litdum mode or a menu showing the soldier tree to the game? I...
  5. How to Trigger Animation?

I created a sitting animation for Warband. I want a key pressed to trigger this animation, likewise a key pressed to end the animation. Is there any code script that will enable this?
  6. Mount & Blade: Warband (Module system code for lords to age and die)

I had Chat AI write a code for the warband so that the lords would age and die, and be replaced by a son from a family member after he dies. Do you think this code module can be integrated into the system and will it work in the game? Chat Aİ: In order to write the necessary codes for the...
  7. Mount & Blade:Warband (Bannerlord Modu)

(Modu bilgisayarımda ki bir problemden dolayı geliştirmeyi durdurmuştum. Şimdi tekrardan geliştirmeye devam ediyorum) Arkadaşlar merhaba. Bir modlama yapmaya giriştim. Modlamaya başlarken modlama ve kodlama hakkında hiç bir bilgim yoktu. Sadece warband native ve diplomacy 4.litdum modlarını...
  8. Module Presentations Name Error

I want to add the codes in this thread to my mod, but I'm getting this error. What am I doing wrong? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/trade-screen-replacer-wip-code.372335/ Traceback (most recent call last): File "process_init.py", line 2, in <module> from...
  9. SP Medieval Mount & Blade:Warband (Bannerlord Mod)

(I stopped developing the mod due to a problem with my computer. Now I continue to develop again.) Hello friends. I started modding. When I started modding, I had no knowledge about modding, coding and modeling. I only played warband native and diplomacy 4.litdum mods.I had a chance to play...
  10. WB Other Warband'e Lord öldürme ve yerine aile üyesi yada başka bir lord getirme eklenebilir mı?

Bir sorum olacak. Bir mod üstünde çalışılıyorum. Warband için modül sistem üzerinden yada başka bir şekilde lordları öldürme seçeneği ekleyebilme gibi bir şansımız var mı? Ayrıca öldürdükten sonra yerine ailesinden bir kişiyi getirmek yada yeni bir lord getirme özelliği eklenebilir mı merak...
  11. Warband Module System Error

I'm making mod for Warband. I started working on adding music to my mod. I also changed the music in the current game. ("arena_1", "arena_1.ogg", mtf_sit_arena, 0), I changed the name of the file I put this code in the music folder. (the name of the file is action_1. that's why I...
  12. How to do the starting quest for the newly added city of Warband?

I was making a mod for Warband. I added a new city and kingdom to my mod. I gave the city I built to my new kingdom. To start with the kingdom I just created, I added it to the kingdom menu we chose at the beginning, but the problem is that I couldn't make the bandit and merchant that comes at...
Back
Top Bottom