Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

dahili.test.a124695488 saat önce

İnanıyorum!

Enerjimi siz Taleworlds'e gönderiyorum!
    What does it mean internal test?
  2. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

@Duh_TaleWorlds Will there be big changes when 1.2.0 is full version?
  3. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Why can't we enter our castles and cities with horse?
  4. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Neden tüm mızrak bayrakları hala kahverengi? Grubunuzun rengi olmalılar.

Örnek için katafrakt mızrağı afişine bakın.
    +1 @Duh_TaleWorlds
  5. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

The beta will go to the live branch and consoles after the known multiplayer, console and compliance issues have been resolved, translations are completed and issues identified during beta have been fixed.

There will be more hotfixes before we reach that point. For instance, the loud character noise and the bug that causes agents to not understand they are within enemy attack range (leading to seemingly poor combat skills) should not make it out of beta. The recent beta MP test event with the community also helped to identify issues that require resolution.
    Please add fog to the game
  6. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

The beta will go to the live branch and consoles after the known multiplayer, console and compliance issues have been resolved, translations are completed and issues identified during beta have been fixed.

There will be more hotfixes before we reach that point. For instance, the loud character noise and the bug that causes agents to not understand they are within enemy attack range (leading to seemingly poor combat skills) should not make it out of beta. The recent beta MP test event with the community also helped to identify issues that require resolution.
    Please change the color of the cloth on the spears to the color of the kingdom banner.
  7. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Has anyone else noticed that the tooltip text now is bold and looks kinda weird?
    Yes I didn't like it
  8. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Nice patch!

Has the "bug" that made all shields look extremely used so you can barely see the heraldy been fixed?
    not fixed :sad:
  9. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Where are the claimant quests?
  10. Patch Notes v1.1.4

Is there a tech support ticket for this? I can look up the status of that.
    When is the new patch? please answer
  11. Combat AI changed in 1.1.4?

Will patch 1.2 arrive this month? Pls answer
  12. Patch Notes v1.1.4

@Duh_TaleWorlds The gaos castle and banners looks ugly when on the campaign map please fix it
  13. Patch Notes v1.1.3

I can't even remember when was the last big update released
    January 12
  14. Patch Notes v1.1.3

Responded to the thread.

Not aware of any patches going out today. We have pushed them out on a Saturday before but not this Saturday :razz:
    Can you give an estimate of when the new update will come out?
  15. Patch Notes v1.1.3

When is the next big patch?
  16. Deficiencies

1- no feast 2- no random events 3- no head hunters 4- no pretenders to the throne 5- no duel with lords 6- no belligerent drunks 7- no surrender when the other party is outnumbered These must come
  17. Need More Info Gaos Castle looks crooked on the campaign map

Bu sorunun ekran görüntülerini de paylaşabilir misiniz?
    teG9N.jpg
  18. Need More Info Gaos Castle looks crooked on the campaign map

özet :Gaos Castle looks crooked on the campaign map Nasıl Çoğaltılır : Hile kullandınız mı ve öyleyse hangileri : Sahne Adı (ilgiliyse):Gaos Castle Medya (Ekran Görüntüleri ve Video): Bilgisayar Özellikleri : İŞLETİM SİSTEMİ: GPU: GPU Sürücü Sürümü: İŞLEMCİ: VERİ DEPOSU: Anakart: Depolama...
  19. Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

It's intended that they are replaced at that rate. It's not intended for the "dead" ones to be visible in the encyclopedia - from what I understand. The high rate is, in part, simply to fix existing save games that may suffer from a poor distribution of wanderers (unhired companions).
    Gaos Castle looks crooked on the campaign map, you need to fix it
  20. Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

I can't find anything on "plaintiff" (nor "search") and don't remember it being discussed either. Maybe you can share the exact text you mean?
    I mean claiment quest
Back
Top Bottom