Search results for query: *

1. AstroCat

Resolved 1.1.0 - Character screen Perk and Ability icons bugged.

I've talked with the team and they have informed me that the last image is intended. There is on bug. IT shows that if any unlocked perks are available. Excluding the currently selected hero.
    Ahh, got it! Thank you for the follow up, appreciated!
  2. AstroCat

I did, same results. I was discussing with some others, maybe this is working as intended? When I select the Perk and choose Done, the circle next to the silver shield disappears. The shield only shows a number when a companion has Perk points to spend.

nN8ivsih.jpg
  3. AstroCat

In Progress Character voice bug

Same issue for me.
  4. AstroCat

Also started a fresh sandbox game as a test. Same issue, right away, the icons are swapped up.
  5. AstroCat

Summary: Character screen Perk and Ability icons bugged. When I have a perk the Ability Icon shows. My Perk shows a number when I have an Ability point to spend, they are backwards. Stranger yet, in the beginning my brother shows my Perk amount, I show his Perk amount on my character sheet. Is...
  6. AstroCat

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

I've started a fresh playthroughs on 1.1.0. My ability icon next to my name is registering when I have perks instead. And when you get your brother in the beginning he has my perk points on his screen, and I have his on mine. It's all jumbled up.

Known bugs? Any way to fix?

I'm super new to the game.
  7. AstroCat

Recommended difficulty?

After some research and homework, I think I'm going with these settings to start out. Auto allocation is turned off as well.
    Open for feedback!

w1wgkboh.jpg
  8. AstroCat

Recommended difficulty?

Hi, I've owned the game for a long time, but with the latest beta patch thought I'd give it a go. I'm trying to get a handle on the best difficulty settings for me to have a good balanced learning game. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom