Search results for query: *

• Users: New'T'ech
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress The enemy does not move to attack the player when the player is inside walls

When the player gets inside a settlement/castle, the enemy units just stay in their formation and don't try to move towards the player to attack him. As a result, this leads to the fact that the player can shoot them in the head with impunity, standing two meters behind them. Or also kill if...
  2. In Progress The Empire takes its own people prisoner

[Used google translate] There has been a previous report about this bug, but I'm not sure if a lucky save was attached to it. The essence of the bug: At the end of the battle - the logic "whom to release and whom to capture" does not work out correctly when the losers are turned into...
  3. Resolved My vassals and associates are prisoners of myself

[Used google translate] Faced with the fact that my companions and my vassals were in the dungeon of the castle of my own vassal. In my save: Their conclusion is strictly connected with the war with the Aserian kingdom. If you make peace with him, then the captives will be released. save...
  4. taleworlds.com - Connection timed out - Redirection doesn't work

Redirection doesn't work from https://taleworlds.com/ to https://www.taleworlds.com/ Throwing an error:
  5. Open Militia units, disable their capture ability or give them recruitment.

[Used google translate] When there are battles for settlements, after the victory, militia soldiers come across in the list of prisoners. These units cannot be obtained from any other actions. They do not improve and are simply interfered with due to their weak characteristics. So I don't...
  6. Resolved "transfer troops" interface in Army

[Used Google translate] When a player is in an army, when clicking on the squad icon (lower right corner of the interface), a small menu appears with the item "transfer troops" included. So, you could do this: if the selected squad (from above) is the squad of your companion (with which you...
  7. SP - General A series of proposals on Problems and Ideas (initial part)

[USED GOOGLE TRANSLATE] Instead of a good day, I wish the hard workers an increase in their salaries =) Here I will attach two complex lists: - the first one is about flaws and proposed solutions - the second is about new concepts / ideas that I offer you for consideration. The format will go...
  8. Resolved Incorrect display of information about units during a counter-attack from under the siege

[Used google translate] Summary: During a counter-attack from a settlement under siege, in the selection state ("how to attack" -> 1. "Manually" or 2. "Automatically"), the number of bodies and which units will be affected during the battle are not correctly displayed on the top panel . The...
  9. In Progress AI cavalry not attacking properly

[Used Google Translare] Conditions: Combat state and AI on the defensive side. The player alone can run up to the enemies, the AI only directs only the cavalry to eliminate the player, and if the player is inside the formation of the enemy cavalry, then he can kill dozens with impunity. At...
  10. Need More Info The formula for calculating the cost of a truce

[Used Google Translate] #2 Version: 1.10 Beta (without hotfix 19.01.2023) Summary and How to Reproduce: [EN Translated] Bonded demands for a truce between the kingdoms. Includes two flaws at once: 1. AI makes inadequate peace demands: 1.1. When the war starts, the AI immediately demands 8k...
  11. SP - General Create of the kingdom [Need Change Concept]

[Used Google Translate] #2 Version: 1.10 Beta (without hotfix 19.01.2023) Summary and How to Reproduce: [EN Translated] The AI cannot declare war on the player itself until the player has created a kingdom. Even if the player owns half the card. At the same time, when the player creates a...
  12. Resolved "restore the companion's squad" [lethal bug]

[Used Google Translate] #1 Version: 1.10 Beta (without hotfix 19.01.2023) Summary and How to Reproduce: [EN Translated] When an enemy captures your squad leader companion. And after that, you break up an enemy squad with a hostage-companion. You are automatically shown a dialogue with your...
Back
Top Bottom