Search results for query: *

1. Boar Champion

Is it viable to use sledgehammers from horseback?

Is it viable in single-player to use sledgehammer type weapons like the Maul, Sledgehammer and Great Hammer from horseback? I read a lot of mixed things about two-handed weapons from horseback, from people saying that they just aren't practical, to people stating that they are enjoyable to use...
  2. Boar Champion

Midgame kinda stopped being fun.

1. How do I make back the money that my army costs? Selling loot and prisoners from huge battles dosen't seem to work. Tournaments give like 1000 gold and are unreliable. I am at a total of 5000 army cost PER DAY. 2. Is there an easier way to grind influence? 3. How do I get fiefs from my king...
  3. Boar Champion

Too powerful to fight looters, not powerful enough to take a settlement.

My army is way too powerful for looters, but not nearly powerful enough to take a settlement. What should I do now?
  4. Boar Champion

Challange Idea!

If the game is too easy for you, try this: 🪓He-Man Challange🪓 1. Only wear armor that doesn't cover your top like like Highland Kilt over Tartan Trousers 2. Only use axes and throwing axes Your character should look like this:
  5. Boar Champion

SP - General More Blunt weapons🔨

Non crafting exclusive Morningstar Non crafting exclusive Great Mace Goedendag Quarterstaff and Iron Bar Long Club (from Warband) Great Hammer (metal sledgehammer) from warband. Maybe some early warhammers? But I don't know if warhammers were around in 1000. While becoming more prominent with...
  6. Boar Champion

HELP!!!

I spent 21000 gold on a Silver Workshop in Ortysia and it didn't change my daily income. The Town has 86 silver ore, so supply isn't an issue! I thought, Workshops generate passive income. Have I been scammed?
  7. Boar Champion

How 2 win practice arena!

1. Get a shield 2. Stand in the corner and watch all the enemies beat up each other. 3. Kill the last remaining enemy 4. Free 250 gold??? BROOOOKEEEN!!!!
  8. Boar Champion

Why are some horses in the game grossly deformed?

What was the devs thought process?
  9. Boar Champion

When is a good moment to marry?

Should I marry early to expand my clan or are there any prequisites besides money?
  10. Boar Champion

What are dogs good for? 🐕

I played around a bit with the cheat mode and I saw that additionally to pigs, sheeps and cows, there were dogs. Where can I legitimately buy\get them and what are they good for?
  11. Boar Champion

How the **** do I kill looters?

Bannerlord Noob here. I wanted to do some combat practice on the weakest enemies, but they keep pelting me to death with rocks. PLZ help!
Back
Top Bottom