Search results for query: *

• Users: Mitchmon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. More Flags please

This is just a simple request for more flags, I like the flags but you should have some Briton red Cross's in there so if we ever want to decide "I'm going to unite all of England" you can in a good looking flag other then a flag of a stag.
  2. Missing Textures

I was playing and then I got a bunch of missing textures.
  3. English for SVN version??

So I DLed this mod again to see if it was improved and as it was DLing I read and yes it has been. I started playing and I noticed that the regions and the new stuff is all in a different language when I noticed England was called something completely different. So I quit and looked at the lang...
  4. Current Font In-game

I like the new font but its it looks like this Example: HeyhowsitgoingIloveyouall. its all squished together and hard to read, its readable but its very hard.
  5. Will you ever add "Create-a-Kingdom" again?

This is a very serious question, will we ever be able to create our own kingdom again, I really want to create "The Golden Horde" or "Scotland" maybe even "The Teutonic Order" I dunno just seems like game was really fun with Diplomacy mod with kingdom creating, I can just settle with creating a...
  6. DL will not go past 2%

for some reason the dl gets to 2% and stays their for like an hour and crashes. help
  7. The Music DL link is broken.

How do I get it to work or DL it cuse its not working.
  8. Will this mod be ported to "With Fire and Sword"??

I'm just curious cuse I mean it would be easy I would think just a map. yet again I know nothing of coding. EDIT:I also know he no longer works on this mod so this is for those who will be contuining it.
  9. Colonel Zagloba, how to unlock??

How do you unlock him or how do I get him under my command?
  10. Will King aruther be your next mod?

I was playing around trying to make england as King Aruther and I noticed, uther is in this game and so is the kingdom he ruled dommania I think it is and I thought "I wonder if his next mod will be a King Aruther Mod."
  11. With fire and Sword server??

I've notice theree is a server for this on the With Fire and Sword game. what is this a joke? or are you going to acually try and make this into a with fire and sword mod?
  12. Tone down bandit groups.

holy crap its like a 70% chance when I start a game bandit groups of 19 wonder the area and I always end up loosing all I own under like 4 minutes and I have to start over, either A.Make it so bandits cannot use guns or B. Make them smaller.
  13. Janissary units?

LOCKED BECAUSE OF DOUBLE POST
  14. Memory leak?

I was playing after a few crashes and one popped up saying it ran out of memory thought I would just mention.
  15. Perekop, where is the Jail.

I need to talk to a lord who is imprisioned here yet I cannot find the freakin jail or prison does anyone know where it is if it even has one?
  16. Jaques de Clermont is too busy 24/7

EVERYTIME I ASK HIM or try to talk to him "talk to later I'm too busy" then he goes and walks around in circles, its never ending does anyone know why. this is the 2nd time btw I started a new game cuse of it.
  17. Old Mount and blade?

I noticed somthing while I was playing this game, it seemed a lot like the old mount and blade expect the graphics, and it hit me when I hit "tell me about the war" and he gave me numbers instead in warband where it gave you a general idea. I just thought I would ask why would you use the old...
  18. No more Player Kingdom....

I was really angry when I captured a castle and found out its just like the 1st mount and blade, you become landless warlord instead of a king, it angryed me cuse I enjoyed making my own kingdom D:
  19. White Items

I guess I'm missing some textures or somthing cuse I have like wrist bands that are white. nvm the white was just UBER white to the point of blinding.
  20. Missing Village Center??

why am I missing the Village Centers?!?! as in its gone no buildings.
Back
Top Bottom