Search results for query: *

1. Modded Need to Reset PC Bug

I deleted everything the way y'all had me do it the first time so I would be ready to do whatever new thing y'all would need me to do. So I reinstalled everything to go exp the bug again and send y'all the file but for some reason it refused to break. I then downloaded the 3 normal mods you always have to Harmony/Butter/UIExtender and it refused to break still. So I decided I must of somehow messed up last time and did it right this time and redownloaded every mod I use to use off workshop and it broke the second I left the training ground. This confused me even greater because the time before last I had 0 mods and it broke still and again with just the 3 base mods when I did that process about deleting stuff..
    So I'm at a complete loss on wtf is going on. I'm just gonna make a save and send it to y'all and hope for the best. If you cant find anything wrong then its just my fault and don't worry about it. I don't regret for a second buying this game even If I'm never able to play it again [which would not be y'alls fault but mine]. -Edit Go ahead and mark this as resolved or whatever you need to do.
  2. Modded Need to Reset PC Bug

I decided to play without any mods for a few hours and the problem happened again. I'm really at a loss at what could be causing this. Its clearly not a common issue so I hope its not me somehow messing up something.
  3. Modded Need to Reset PC Bug

That seems to of done the trick! So do I just not download mods or am I in the clear now? I rapidly entered and left settlements and got into fights and everything worked fine without mods. I dont really know which mod would of done it.
  4. Modded Need to Reset PC Bug

Summary: After playing for around 30 minutes when I leave a battle my camera will twist to one side at all times. The menu wont open and all controls do different things all of a sudden such as escape opening task manager, left clicking asking if I want to delete something etc. Once I close the...
Back
Top Bottom