Search results for query: *

• Users: Loong
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 【Microsoft Store Windows Edition】 Cannot login multiplayer. It returns: Home Sharing is prohibited

Problem overview: Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord purchased at the Microsoft Store/Xbox on the Dec. 16th. When I clicked Multiplayer-play to enter the game, it needed to log in. Then I clicked to log in, and an error is returned in a window: family sharing is prohibited This is a game I...
  2. Resolved 【Microsoft Store Windows Edition】 Cannot login multiplayer. It returns: Home Sharing is prohibited

Problem overview: Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord purchased at the Microsoft Store/Xbox on the Dec. 16th. When I clicked Multiplayer-play to enter the game, it needed to log in. Then I clicked to log in, and an error is returned in a window: family sharing is prohibited This is a game I...
  3. 【微软商店Windows版】无法联机,显示:禁止家庭共享

问题概述: 16日于微软商店Microsoft Store/Xbox购买的骑马与砍杀2:霸主。 当点击Multiplayer-play进入游戏后,需要登录,点击登录,显示错误:禁止家庭共享 这是我自己购买的游戏,无论是购买帐号还是登录帐号都是同一个,微软帐号邮箱和我的本论坛帐号的邮箱一致。 证明 (截图/视频): imgloc.com/i/4qgcL imgloc.com/i/4qXtk imgloc.com/i/4qpMx 游戏版本号:v1.0.2.5741 电脑规格: 设备名称 Loong-Surface 处理器 Intel(R) Core(TM)...
Back
Top Bottom