Search results for query: *

• Users: Gotha
  • Order by date
  1. Gotha

In Progress Heavily asynchronous stances (affects all of MP)

Summary: When quickly switching attack direction while switching the walk direction (which happens a lot in groupfights) stances will get heavily desynchronized. It's been a bug since beta and still needs to be fixed. It causes a lot of teamhits and more issues, especially in a "competitive"...
  2. Gotha

Closed Spawning items through SpawnWeaponWithNewEntity crashes the server

Summary: When calling Mission.Current.SpawnWeaponWithNewEntity(....) the server crashes because the SpawnWeaponWithNewEntityAux method access the optional attachedMissionObject parameter which can be null. GameNetwork.WriteMessage(new SpawnWeaponWithNewEntity(weapon, spawnFlags...
  3. Gotha

In Progress Picked up spawned weapons become invisible

Summary: Sometimes weapons become invisible after picking them up when they were created through the Mission.Current.SpawnWeaponWithNewEntityAux function. MissionWeapon missionWeapon = new(itemObject, null, null, (short)(itemObject.ItemType != ItemObject.ItemTypeEnum.Shield ? 1 ...
  4. Gotha

In Progress Invisible game entities for certain weapons

Summary: When dropping certain weapons they are invisible on reconnect. According to some other modders this happens since last patch, I cannot gurantee it though. This affects not every weapon, just certain ones. For example the long falx of Battania works fine. But this bug occures with the...
  5. Gotha

Need More Info Skirmish rewards

Afaik it was bugged on monday and fixed on tuesday. I also heard from other players that the loot numbers are back to normal again.
  6. Gotha

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #4 - Skirmish tournament (signups open untill 20th of January)

Team: Deutschritter Furor
    If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: A
    In which Division would you like to play?: A
    Teambanner (if available):
    Furor.png

Team contact:
    Gotha (gotha) (@Gotha)
    ritter (ritter9864) (@gsouhsehr)
    Firunien (firunien) (@Firunien)

Roster:
  7. Gotha

Watchdog.exe in Bannerlord files

afaik it's just a debugging tool
  8. Gotha

Need More Info Empty server list

Which version is shown in the launcher and can you share a screenshot of the serverlist?
  9. Gotha

Resolved [MP/SP] Graphic menu glitches / artifacts

Hey,
    no apparently it didn't help them either.

But: Turns out it was caused by outdated mod files for these players.
    The solution was to delete the entire Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Modules/Native/AssetPackages directory to delete previously added files and after that verify the Bannerlord installation through steam.
    (Some players also only had a file named XCrosshair_1.tpac to delete to fix the issue).
    So apparently it was a user made issue.

Alternatively deleting the %programdata%\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders directory helps some users too.

Ticket can be closed I guess.
  10. Gotha

Need More Info Empty server list

Just to mention it:
    Make sure that the "Favorite" filter on the bottom right in the server list is not checked, it was added with 1.2.7, activated by default and your favorite server list will be empty at the beginning.

Aside of that Xbox wasn't updated yet afaik, so it will for the moment only show 1.1.6 servers.
  11. Gotha

Patch Notes v1.2.7

Experiencing issues with the Admin Panel, launching the server and loading in with a custom map fine. When loading in as admin and selecting the Admin panel via the esc menu it crashes the game. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Did you try the new parameters (add_map_to_usable_maps) mentioned here https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/multiplayer/hosting_server/#mission-options-require-mission-restart

Working example for me:
    add_map_to_usable_maps mp_bnl_fortofhonour Battle,Skirmish

yeh, that makes sense, I just thought they might sneak in some Xmas-eggs like Dead companion video clip or something like that, for the 1.2.7 release ?

Lets hope Console players like 1.2.7.. alot has been added, Nice features I admit.
    I assume that these are the server which ran with the beta and Taleworlds will turn them off soon. Probably unintended I guess.
  12. Gotha

Chambers should be re-evaluated

While you're at it, increase the modifier for the piecing weapon modifier against the head/neck again. This is an important asset to infantry gameplay and adds a real depth to the gameplay that Warband is simply overshadowed by.
  13. Gotha

Fix matchmaking!

I think it was mentioned in 1.2.5 that the games now get populated during warmup or something like that and we had a closed play test (Skirmish MM on beta) to figure out what wasn't working to identify issues.
  14. Gotha

Fix matchmaking!

Its in the beta patch notes that it's apparently fixed, so just wait a few more days/weeks for the 1.2.x patch (I know, it's been too long).
  15. Gotha

Players told me that verifying the game files didn't help and they had to manually delete the Shaders directory mentioned above.
    I would assume that forcing the game to rebuild shaders after every update would be the best solution and maybe an improvement for a future update if something like that is not implemented yet.
  16. Gotha

Summary: Some players encountered graphic glitches / missing / wrong textures in HUD when switching between branches - in this case between 1.1.6 to 1.2.5. Afaik It's fixable by deleting the %programdata%\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders directory. How to Reproduce: Happens sometimes when...
  17. Gotha

In Progress [MP] Decals getting removed on round start

Issue still persists in beta 1.2.5.

Edit: Still persists in live 1.2.7
  18. Gotha

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

I noticed that on certain dev modes/ Desktop view on your mobile phone cloudflare does all also block your access. Propably also if you block sharing device informations or something like that.
  19. Gotha

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #3 - Skirmish tournament

Team: Deutschritter Furor
    If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: A
    In which Division would you like to play?: A
    Teambanner (if available):
    Furor.png

Team contact:
    Gotha (gotha) (@Gotha)
    ritter (ritter9864) (@gsouhsehr)
    Firunien (firunien) (@Firunien)

Roster:
  20. Gotha

[BNL4] Streams & Vods

Feel free to advertise your tournament related Streams and Vods here.
Back
Top Bottom