Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Couldn't join server disconnected from the lobby

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. There were a temporary issue that should be fixed now. Do you still experience the issue?
    Issue is fixed now after finding @WilliamBonaparte comment on another thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-server-and-disconnect-from-the-lobby.456218/
  2. Resolved Couldn't join server and Disconnect from the lobby

Hello, the problem comes from the special characters in the steam nickname. You don't need any characters except the classic letters or numbers. My game now works on my main account.
    Thank you a thousand you fixed my issue with this information, the devs should look into this because there is no warning or anything @uçanbiblo
  3. Resolved Couldn't join server disconnected from the lobby

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. There were a temporary issue that should be fixed now. Do you still experience the issue?
    I still have the same issue nothing fixed my friend joined the online servers on my pc with his account and it worked normally and after I logged back to my account and it I had the same issue as before
  4. Resolved Couldn't join server disconnected from the lobby

I have the same problem. I have test any solutions : VPN, IPV4, BattleEye, Reinstall Game, Verify files, Disable Antivirus and firewall.. But no solutions.

I hope we can find a solution in forum. Any suggestions TaleWorlds ?
    Same, I hope too, I recently bought it and I cant play it with my friends or alone, I am also very disappointed that there is no reply from TaleWorlds yet since its a not a small issue I literally cant play the game that I payed for.
  5. Resolved Couldn't join server disconnected from the lobby

Summary: error Couldn't join server , disconnected from the lobby one error after the other when trying to join any game on multiplayer, tried verifying files, deleting documents game folder, connecting to a vpn, restarting my router. How to Reproduce:Trying to connect to any game Scene Name (if...
Back
Top Bottom