Search results for query: *

1. Cullam

Patch Notes v1.1.0

That is like saying everyone on pc is cheating? Skills take time regardless of version.
    People have different playstyles, it´s a singleplayer game so who cares. On PC you can use cheats and mods to adjust the game to your playstyle, console players are just screwed.
  2. Cullam

Cavalry AI downgrade in full release ?

In my opinion you can have useless cav (vanilla) or overpowered cav (rbm mod), a middle ground would be good.

EDIT:

Not talking about horse archers, they were OP since I don´t know. Maybe a solution would to give be to give some horse archers the best weapon like a glaive?!
  3. Cullam

You guys are very sweet to set a button controlling how many times reinforcements spawn

A lot of stuff could have been avoided if they would just listen more to the community, but I guess this would have been too easy and now it´s too late for this.
  4. Cullam

Patch Notes v1.1.0

I am only buying workshops if I have so much money that I don´t know what to do with it. It´s one of the worst options to make money in my opinion.
  5. Cullam

About updates and mods and blablabla

The closest I could think of is Manor Lords, expected in 2023.
    The setting might be the same but Manor Lords is more like a RTS.
  6. Cullam

Patch Notes v1.1.0

giphy.gif
  7. Cullam

PC EA sales + consoles sales would be enough to leave the game away and go on to the "space game", but TW is still trying.

Even with if TW would have said mods will be like Warband, the PC crowd would have bought it day one, as I did. Console players won´t even any have option for the next 10 years because it´s a niche game for "them".

EDIT:

Also for PC, there is no real alternative, if there is any, please tell me which one (singleplayer).

EDIT 2:

For MP there are a lot that are and will be more succesful ever than Bannerlord. Does anyone, at this point, still believe that someone will care about Bannerlord MP when it comes down to Esports?
  8. Cullam

Does anyone know when they are adding birth and death to console

It's a mistake for console players too. It will be like 2 years of horrible player support (bugs, crashes), no multiplayer activity and half the features as it seems, which already isn't a lot anyways. It's like shooting yourself on a foot but enjoying the ride in a wheelchair
    Yea, but not "my" problem. Also not TWs problem, sales were made already.

And I belive most sales are made in the first 1-2 weeks after a console release. It´s a business decision.
  9. Cullam

That TW desinged the game with mods in their mind.

And of course I agree, I´m also VERY thankful for each modder even for the small mods that won´t break with every minor update like keeping your own banners if you join a kingdom.
  10. Cullam

Mods are awesome for every game. That´s one thing I give TW a lot of credit for. Without modding I guess I would have -300 hours playtime in Bannerlord.

The problem is that TW decided to go into EA too early and into "full" release too early. For whatever reason...

Just imagine most mods won´t break with every update, this would be awesome, and before the end of time we´ll get to this point I guess.
  11. Cullam

Does anyone know when they are adding birth and death to console

Consoles were a mistake
    For us PC players sure, for console players no. For TW it means a lot of money. So it´s 1:2.
  12. Cullam

Mods will continue to break until the game is finished and it´s more about fixing minor issues.
  13. Cullam

Question regarding console version.

See this thread for more information:

14. Cullam

Console update

Update out now lol
    TW usually doesn´t commit to a specific date. "Landing soon" can mean everything from today and before the end of time.

Can you go back to older versions on consoles? I don´t think so, better pray that all major issues are really fixed.
    So what? Let´s wait for the bug reports 😘
  15. Cullam

Console update

TW usually doesn´t commit to a specific date. "Landing soon" can mean everything from today and before the end of time.

Can you go back to older versions on consoles? I don´t think so, better pray that all major issues are really fixed.
  16. Cullam

Mobile Bannerlord game?

Don't give them any ideas or they might just shift development over to a mobile version
    :iamamoron:

Game was already designed (UI) with consoles in mind, so why not.
  17. Cullam

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

But it´s not EA!
  18. Cullam

So many abandoned modifications

With your attitude I do wonder what games you even consider moddable?
    Keep a more positive attitude my fellow, and you will see that things will be more rewarding.
    "Every" game is moddable to a point.
  19. Cullam

The game would be dead by this point if they did that though.
    Luckily we have guys like you and your crew!

Thanks again for all of your effort!

:love:
  20. Cullam

Nah, he does not have a point. Just more whining. And no I will not go digging around for games to make some half arsed point. My point still stands firmly and with shield and sword in hand: TaleWorlds could have skipped out entirely on making the game moddable, they did not.
    Nope, TW needs mods for the "long game". Do you think that Warband would be as "famous" as it is without mods?
Back
Top Bottom