Search results for query: *

1. stevansavic89

In Progress multiplayer trophys ps5

Summary:Do you guys even play test trophys?ride like you stole it does not unlock,this is sparta does not unlocked,kicking my friend off the walls all day and nothing,i spent lot of time on this and doesnt work.thanks TaleWorlds How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  2. stevansavic89

In Progress trophys ps5

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    this is sparta trophy in multiplayer does not work..i kicked my friend dozen times from walls and notning
  3. stevansavic89

In Progress trophys ps5

Are you playing on Sandbox mode?
    no all campaign,300 skill pop after several tries but others no..hack and slash trophy,defend siege on the walls,finish all project on the settlement,kill a king a tried 100 times every time he is wounded,explored trophy a visited every settlement and nothing
  4. stevansavic89

Resolved ps5 bugs

Summary:sound goes off,no sound at all in battles..long loading and saving if you have 500 plus troops,enemy clipping in the buldings during siege..enemy goes out the walls during sieges,if you start the siege and AI come to join you with another army,and you decide oh let them take a castle and...
  5. stevansavic89

In Progress trophys ps5

Summary:for 300 skill trophy is bugged a have 301 still no trophy,defend siege on walls no trophy,10 kills in row no trophy,kill a king with settings on no trophy How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
Back
Top Bottom