Search results for query: *

• Users: dunde
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dunde

Using reserved_## global variables

Native Module System comes with 100 reserved global variables. It seems that they're designed to keep save game compatibility if next Module System version introducing new global variables by using their places. So here we go, making it come true : def...
  2. dunde

OSP Code Driven Cart OSP

This is code from The Vision related to "chariot". I share it here so anyone can use it and help me to solve my problem with collision detection (the only reason why I don't put it on single player campaign of my mods). As The Vision is SP only, then my code is, but I think it's not hard to...
  3. dunde

OSP Code Combat Flying Daggers

I always think that tiny throwing weapons like daggers and knives should can be used as secondary secret weapons. A skillfull fighter should be able to pick the daggers from his belt and throw them lefthanded as surprising attack to his enemies. So, here we bring the story to Warband.   Notes...
  4. dunde

Agent based animation

I know every action on WB could have more than 1 animation. Like sword attack for example, there are some animations that played randomly. I wish we have a flag on the agent to always select 1st or 2nd animations to play for certain attacking/parrying moves, it will make us possible to give...
  5. dunde

OSP Kit QoL Simplified method to add new center improvements

Have you ever try to make new town/village improvements? There's so much pain there because native has 1 slot per improvement and the slots are surounded by other slots so we should move them all to other place to give space for more improvements. I offer different method, that allow us to use...
  6. dunde

OSP Other 3D Art Heraldic Horse (requires WSE)

It's Native Module System + Heraldic Horse (requires WSE). Including a presentation to adjust Heradic item's tableau code. Download Link
  7. dunde

OSP Code QoL Dynamic Kingdom Troop Tree Presentation

Presentation to display Troop Tree like Rubik made for Custom Commander 's proved very useful for players. The problem is for mods that have different factions or different troop trees from Native, we must make the troop trees for them one by one and to adjust the diagram positions is a boring...
  8. dunde

OSP Code Combat Crouch Stance and Walking

It started long ago from discussion on Q&A. I've gave up atm, but yesterday, playing arround with animation flags for papa's pike bracing animation gave some fresh idea. Thanks to Harry for making the low side animation, I can finish this code, here : slot_agent_crouching = 27 global variable...
  9. dunde

OSP Code SP Custom Banner Module System and Resources

This is modulesystem 1.143 with fully running custom banner Download Link : MB Repository Included with this package : module system textures modified custom_banner.brf 1 new custom banner map icon flag and 3 custom banner background theme. How to put this into your module : copy the dds...
  10. dunde

heraldic shield repainted when it's picked up

I was in the middle of battle. My crossbowmen were in shout exchange with enemy's crossbowmen. I decided to charge them. In the way, my shield's broken. I searched around and I saw a nice shield lying next to it's owner dead body. The problem is, the shield painted with enemy heraldic, I was...
  11. dunde

I can't play WB on my mobile anymore

I had Asus A43SV with Windows 7 64bit I used to play WB when I'm mobile. Yesterday I tried to ply online. It goes well, even with ping above 300 so I was killed easily :( But after then, something happened. After I quit, WB 's starting to act weird. It can't use NVIDIA features anymore (My ASUS...
  12. dunde

OSP Code SP 1 vs 1 Tournament

A minimod to make the tournament become 1 on 1 combat with per match bet system. It also add hero that lead enemy troops on custom battles, and add quick tournament as a new game type on custom battle design. Download Link Source Code Some screenshoot :
  13. dunde

OSP Code SP [WB] No Cheat using Export/Import Character System

MnB have good feature to export/import character but this feature can be used for cheating. A Player can export his character, editing the file to give instant gold and stats. Thanks "game_get_statistics_line" script, now we can  prevent the player to do that on Warband. Yes, I know, players...
  14. dunde

OSP Kit Optimisation Simplified KeyConfig Presentation

If you have implemented some features that need usage of buttons like custom camera, various formation and tactics codes, shield bashing, iwill be better if platyer can customize the buttons configuration. That's the code about. I made it simplified so it will be ready to use with minimum extra...
  15. dunde

relations among active npc array (replacement for native's one)

It's seems that native save relations among npc troops from troop slot number 165. troop_slots_reserved_for_relations_start        = 165 #this is based on id_troops, and might change slot_troop_relations_begin                              = 0 #this creates an array for relations between...
  16. dunde

Customizing Custom Battle

Things we can do about Custom Battle : [list]If you are like me that use custom battles as combat training place, or may be you are a modder that use custom battles to test strength balance of your own making troops, you must want an option to restart custom battles, instead of redesign them...
  17. dunde

Dunde's MnB Modding Companion [item, troop, party, party_template,skill editor]

Tittle 's changed for I decide to change the direction of the tool to be a module system editor. Download Link 0.1.1.0 Alpha release Renamed to MnB Modding Companion as it include own editor for Ms files. Currently 5 MS Files supported : module_items.py (no trigger supported yet)...
  18. dunde

OSP Code SP MnB 1.011 New Starting Up (Splitted into 3 posts)

This is an alternative way to create a new game, with less clicks and randomizeable option. ScreenShot : Here you are, the code : on module_presentations.py EDIT : add main_party constants to module_constants.py
  19. dunde

Giving identity to generic bandit parties (a name generator)

I don't like how bandits and caravan party have generic name, so I gave them random name to make me easier to identify them. Here's the code I use. * Only first 10 string constants I wrote above, you need 100, you can define by yourself. Let some of next_xx, "{s50}" only to give a chance...
  20. dunde

Question about Heraldic Armor/Banner

How can we associate banners/heraldic armors/shields to agents spawned with add_visitors_to current_scene?
Back
Top Bottom