Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Wife is losing Relation points for no apparent reason (currently at -28)

She is Amul from the Khuzait, and she does have the Cruel trait, as well as 2 other positive traits. i have never gotten any (positive or negative) messages in or after battle, regarding liking OR disliking any action(s) ...
  2. Resolved Wife is losing Relation points for no apparent reason (currently at -28)

My wife now has a -38 relation rating, as it has continued to drop, and i still have not gotten any indication in game why there is this loss of relation. it would be helpful if the character encyclopedia page included increases / decreases in relation, and the reason for this occurrence. thank you for investigating the possible cause of this issue.
  3. Resolved Wife is losing Relation points for no apparent reason (currently at -28)

could taking / giving troops or prisoners affect the Relation? or could the Relation drop when she is wounded in battle?
  4. Resolved Wife is losing Relation points for no apparent reason (currently at -28)

Summary: Losing points in Relation for unknown reasons, and Barter screen does not improve Relation, and asking to play game in town / castle is refused. I have her set as the leader of one of my Parties. She is in my army, pretty much permanently. She has had 2 children since I saw the...
  5. Resolved Create / Adding / Editing a Party on PS4 incurs cost of close to 5000 dinars

it would be helpful if there was a tooltip or anything that actually explained this 5000 dinar party creation cost. i kept resetting my game several times the first time it happened, thinking something went wrong...!! this was not clear in the game why this happened
  6. Resolved Create / Adding / Editing a Party on PS4 incurs cost of close to 5000 dinars

Summary: When I add a new party, or I change the leader of a party, it causes that party to have for 1 day only a cost of about -5000 dinars incurred. the next in game day, this charge goes away to a more normal number, like 300 to 500 dinars. Is this supposed to happen? Is there any reason...
Back
Top Bottom