Search results for query: *

• Users: HaMeer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Captured castles / towns disappear from war overview

Summary: I am at war with Vlandia and have captured several of their castles. Yet when I look at the war screen (the screen which shows how much tribute you have to pay because you are winning), it says that I have not conquered any castles. The total numbers owned are correct, but apparently...
  2. Need More Info Bug: Conspiracy war party gives new meaning to word "around".

Summary: I hunted the 3 conspiracy parties and the quest moves to the war party. They should patrol around Nevyansk Castle. But they spawned near Aster Castle. (I find out by enabling cheat and making all parties visible). That is not nearby. That is far, far away. As a result finishing the...
  3. Bug: captured castles not shown in war overview

I am at war with Vlandia and have captured several of their castles. Yet when I look at the war screen (the screen which shows how much tribute you have to pay because you are winning), it says that I have not conquered any castles. The total numbers are correct, but apparently the fact that I...
  4. In Progress Failing smithing order with good enough weapon

Summary: Failed a smithing order yet all weapons specs (except worth) were green. How to Reproduce: Do an order using inferior material, but satisfying all the weapon stats (except worth) Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
Back
Top Bottom