Search results for query: *

• Users: TVI92
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Cross platform access

Summary:Can I play M&B Bannerlord also on my PC if I bought the game on XBox? Or do I have to buy it gain on steam also? I would like to try some mods but on consoles they are not available. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  2. Resolved Wrong name displayed in quest

Summary: In the main quest, after I created my non-imperial kingdom I receive a message from Arzagos saying there are some bandits (3 parties) around my town Quyaz and killing everyone one non-imperial and he is saying that this looks like something planned by Arzagos but I think he meant...
  3. Lock garrison

Is there a way to lock the garrison troops? I mean to make sure that no other clan members can add or take troops. I already disabled auto recruit but that does not stop my family to add troops to garrison or to take troops when creating a new clan party and donating zero initial troops.
  4. In Progress Clan members stealing my garrison

Summary: After creating a new party for my clan by selecting Niasen as the party leader and donating zero troops to him in the pop-up window, he grabbed himself some Battanian Fian Champions from the garrison of Quyaz (one of the 2 towns that I own). His party size was 180 -ish and he took 24...
  5. In Progress UI issue with inventory

Summary:When entering a town to trade, if I select an item from my inventory and that item is not visible in the inventory of the town then the game does some automatic scroll in the town's inventory but not enough so the item is still not visible. The problem does not exist if the selected item...
Back
Top Bottom