Search results for query: *

• Users: TVI92
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Clan members stealing my garrison

I stand my ground: you have options to control the troops quality for your clan members so I also want options to control the troops from my garrison and restrict others from taking/adding troops. Maybe a switch/toggle can satisfy both my and your expectations. Let's see what TW solves.
  2. In Progress Clan members stealing my garrison

Tbh. I see this as a good thing for my own clan parties to help fill their ranks with better troops a lil quicker. They drop troops off as well at times.
    Well, you already have an option to improve the troops for your clan parties: inspect troops.
  3. Need More Info Cross platform access

But how? When I search for the game in Store through Windows XBox App there is no result. I can only find M&B Warband but there is no trace of Bannerlord.
  4. Need More Info Game crash latge battles

I've found a solution to this that works for both my friend and I. Before starting the battle, position the camera close to your character near where it would be during battle. I haven't crashed anymore during the camera transition since doing this.
    Thank you for your suggestion. Fortunately the game hasn't crashed in days for me so it's all good.
  5. Need More Info Cross platform access

Summary:Can I play M&B Bannerlord also on my PC if I bought the game on XBox? Or do I have to buy it gain on steam also? I would like to try some mods but on consoles they are not available. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  6. Need More Info Game crash while loading into battle

In the last 2 days that I played, the game was perfect, did not crash once. Was there any patch? How is patching handled on Xbox? Is it automatically done or do I have to trigger it? Where can I see more details about versions?
  7. Resolved Wrong name displayed in quest

Summary: In the main quest, after I created my non-imperial kingdom I receive a message from Arzagos saying there are some bandits (3 parties) around my town Quyaz and killing everyone one non-imperial and he is saying that this looks like something planned by Arzagos but I think he meant...
  8. Lock garrison

Is there a way to lock the garrison troops? I mean to make sure that no other clan members can add or take troops. I already disabled auto recruit but that does not stop my family to add troops to garrison or to take troops when creating a new clan party and donating zero initial troops.
  9. In Progress Clan members stealing my garrison

Summary: After creating a new party for my clan by selecting Niasen as the party leader and donating zero troops to him in the pop-up window, he grabbed himself some Battanian Fian Champions from the garrison of Quyaz (one of the 2 towns that I own). His party size was 180 -ish and he took 24...
  10. In Progress UI issue with inventory

Summary:When entering a town to trade, if I select an item from my inventory and that item is not visible in the inventory of the town then the game does some automatic scroll in the town's inventory but not enough so the item is still not visible. The problem does not exist if the selected item...
  11. Resolved Crash when starting siege Xbox

I have experienced the same issues on Xbox Series X and the issues appear more often as the time goes by. I am playing with mouse and keyboard since I come from PC gaming and it is hard for me to adapt to controller. I saw in some post that a guy said they don't officially support mouse and keyboard on Xbox but Xbox has the tag with Mouse and Keyboard on the game description so I don' t understand what to believe anymore. This game is the main reason why I bought an Xbox + the fact that I can use mouse and keyboard. The game crashes in 2 cases for me from what I noticed so far: 1. when I press button Ready in a field battle (mostly fighting bandits but I didn't fight so many nobles yet) after deploying my troops in the desired position. In this case the battle starts because I can see my character on the field but the game freezes and after 5 seconds it closes automatically and I have to open again. I noticed that when the battle starts the crosshair is looking straight up at the sky and I have to adjust with mouse to see the horizon. The game crashes in this stage when I am trying to adjust the crosshair in order to view the horizon/enemy line. I usually try to adjust the crosshair as soon as possible so I start moving my mouse right after I press Ready. 2. when I select Lead an assault option after the siege preparations are ready. In this case the loading bar is stuck at about 75% and the game does not respond so I have to press the xbox button on controller several times and after a few seconds the game is automatically closed and I have to open the game again but I tried to Lead an assault several times after restarting but same behaviour. The town was Amprela. Later in the game I was able to Lead an assault on Quiaz but for Amprela I had to give up.
    Another anoyin thing I noticed: when trading with a town, when I select an item from my inventory that respective item is not automatically highlighted in the inventory of the town but there is some automatically scrolling done on the town inventory just that it does not scroll to the right item in the list so I don't know how much qty available in town. I am not happy with the game so far, it has too many bugs, it is not stable. I hope someone reads this and maybe can tell me if they will at least try to fix the issues.
  12. Need More Info Game crash latge battles

Yes, it does for me and from what I've read for other players as well. But I see no response on this topic
  13. Resolved Any plan to support modding on xbox?

Could TW at least consider the idea? I think there is demand for mods on console.
  14. Need More Info Game crash while loading into battle

I have experienced the same issues on Xbox Series X and the issues appear more often as the time goes by. I am playing with mouse and keyboard since I come from PC gaming and it is hard for me to adapt to controller. I saw in some post that a guy said they don't officially support mouse and keyboard on Xbox but Xbox has the tag with Mouse and Keyboard on the game description so I don' t understand what to believe anymore. This game is the main reason why I bought an Xbox + the fact that I can use mouse and keyboard. The game crashes in 2 cases for me from what I noticed so far: 1. when I press button Ready in a field battle (mostly fighting bandits but I didn't fight so many nobles yet) after deploying my troops in the desired position. In this case the battle starts because I can see my character on the field but the game freezes and after 5 seconds it closes automatically and I have to open again. I noticed that when the battle starts the crosshair is looking straight up at the sky and I have to adjust with mouse to see the horizon. The game crashes in this stage when I am trying to adjust the crosshair in order to view the horizon/enemy line. I usually try to adjust the crosshair as soon as possible so I start moving my mouse right after I press Ready. 2. when I select Lead an assault option after the siege preparations are ready. In this case the loading bar is stuck at about 75% and the game does not respond so I have to press the xbox button on controller several times and after a few seconds the game is automatically closed and I have to open the game again but I tried to Lead an assault several times after restarting but same behaviour. The town was Amprela. Later in the game I was able to Lead an assault on Quiaz but for Amprela I had to give up.
    Another anoyin thing I noticed: when trading with a town, when I select an item from my inventory that respective item is not automatically highlighted in the inventory of the town but there is some automatically scrolling done on the town inventory just that it does not scroll to the right item in the list so I don't know how much qty available in town. I am not happy with the game so far, it has too many bugs, it is not stable. I hope someone reads this and maybe can tell me if they will at least try to fix the issues.
  15. Resolved Xbox version mouse cursor issue

Hi, what worked for me was to reduce the DPI of the mouse to the minimum. There still is some delay on mouse cursor but it is decent now
Back
Top Bottom