Search results for query: *

1. Master of Roguery "Bannerlord Is Perfectly Balanced" 750+ Roguery (Scroll down)

ok. Well thanks! I will keep my eyes on the modding community. I found one or two threads about it after some digging.
  2. SP MP Campaign Co-Op

I am curious to how this will work. I am hoping for one where you create a sandbox and invite friends to it. It saves your data (position, troops, etc.), and still allows the people you have invited to play. Either that or once the owner leaves, it closes the server (which is probably more likely). Maybe where everyone can have their own army…
  3. Master of Roguery "Bannerlord Is Perfectly Balanced" 750+ Roguery (Scroll down)

Uhhh I don’t know where to post this, so maybe you guys can help. Is there any way to play campaign or sandbox with other people? Is there a mod or something for that? Or if you guys know the thread to ask that in, please direct me to it.
  4. Digital Companion Release

It's fairly standard in the industry now for "deluxe editions" of games to come with things like digital artbooks, the OST, and fluff stuff, all for a small markup (usually about $10 USD). The only differences here are that it was added after launch, and it's free for everyone who already owned the game. Since this is exactly how this DLC is being marketed, you're saying they should fire their employees for following a standard practice in the industry. Find something real to complain about, 'cause this ain't it, chief.
    It is normal in the industry, and it will make money to fund the developers, and I don’t speak for all of us, but I feel that the playerbase was just expecting a little bit more from TW than lore and art. There may be more to come, but it was a little anticlimactic.
  5. New Bannerlord DLC " Digital Companion "

Oh well. Looks like EA bought out mount and blade. They making lore that doesn’t make sense while the game is losing interest because they won’t add new content or fix bugs.
  6. Digital Companion Release

I understand that a new update will probably come out soon with bug fixes/content, but this was still a little anticlimactic when I saw what it was after reading the title. I thought we were getting companions among other things
  7. In Progress Xbox One X. Audio bugs. Console.

I believe that it is related to (as MArdA TaleWorlds said) the hardware of the consoles. Me and some friends play this game but we all have different gen consoles, and the older generation consoles tend to have more audio bugs and (to be expected) lag
  8. How do you level up a workshop? (Console)

So I just recently got the game (console) and I just got my first workshop (smithy). I noticed that in the clan tab I could see the workshop and it had different production for different levels of the workshop. So how do I level it up?
  9. Reading the Console Reviews coming in is simply mind boggling

I am a console player as well and I keep finding new strategies and ways to play the game. I love it. The graphics are very good. While the multiplayer function has been buggy to say the least, the campaign and sandbox are incredible and I would love to see this game advance and succeed. If this game were to have another version come out, I would definitely buy it.
  10. Resolved Xbox Multiplayer servers down

Yeah, I have this issue as well. It will probably be patched in a day or two. This game was just released on console, so it may be a little buggy for a few weeks, even with optimization.
  11. Resolved No connection could be established to the lobby server.

Yeah, I have been having this problem as well. This is after a new update, and will most likely be patched soon. Having an entire game mode down is huge, and is most likely being patched at this moment.
Back
Top Bottom