Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info The game keeps crashing at launch

Hey, can you please share your Crash ID with us so we can further inspect the issue?
    Hi any chance you could let me know what the problem is? Is my cpu the reason why my game is crashing?
  2. Resolved Crash on launch

So, I've been using nexus for my mod installs, I uninstalled all my mods and then re-downloaded the game, same issue, I already am oppted out of all betas, IE, have none selected, if it is the CPU then that sucks, dont have the money to update my PC with new hardware. It's a shame. Love the game, but seems theres nothing I can do less the devs make some change or something idk. Thanks for the feedback.
    I'm not 100% sure that it's your CPU but I have the same problem as you and I think it's because they changed the min specs. I bought the game 2 years ago and it use to run fine. Recently, I tried playing again after 1 year of not playing and the game just keeps crashing. I tried everything like you but nothing works. I wish the dev could actually help.
  3. Need More Info The game keeps crashing at launch

I have a Ryzen 5 2600 with no issues, and I’m usually watching something on my other monitor while playing. Think our cpus are similar
    dang, idk why it keeps crashing then. I've tried everything from verifying files to clean reinstalling the game.
  4. Need More Info The game keeps crashing at launch

Try going to mount and blade properties in your steam library, betas tab, select "none"

I was having the same issue tried everything I read on the internet but that finally worked.
    Dude, I appreciate you trying to help but I already have it at none. Do you think the problem might be my cpu since I have a 4th gen core i5?
  5. Need More Info The game keeps crashing at launch

Hey, can you please share your Crash ID with us so we can further inspect the issue?
    Hi, is it possible that the game is crashing because my cpu is not an 8th gen or higher intel cpu?
  6. Resolved Crash on launch

Summary:Crash on start up
    How to Reproduce:razz:ress "play"
    Have you used cheats and if so which: No
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: GTX 1080
    GPU Driver Version:Geforce Game Ready Driver v526.46
    CPU:i5 7400
    RAM:24 gigabytes
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
    dude I pretty sure it's your cpu unfortunately. They changed the min system requirements to an 8th gen cpu so your 7th gen doesn't cut it anymore :sad:
  7. Need More Info The game keeps crashing at launch

Summary: After not playing Bannerlord for at least a year I decided to try the game again since it had just been fully released. Unfortunately, I keep getting the "the application faced a problem error" at launch. I do not have any mods enabled and have already tried, deleting language folders...
Back
Top Bottom