Search results for query: *

1. CROSS DRESSING

HOW DARE YOU! You don't get to to judge my nephew! He's braver and smarter then you'll ever know!
    lbjD2eK.jpg

And I definitely do not want to hear any sort of talk about how my children all look identical. They are not clones! The technology doesn't even exist!

My best guess is there's an incorrect flag or lack of one on a character template. I've only seen this with Imperial characters, but be good to know if it's an issue with other cultures. Though in my case I'm almost positive it's the result of the empire non-combatant default template. Flags should probably be set to be more sex specific. I'm guessing nobody notices it with females, because male oriented clothing doesn't usually look out of place on a female character. It's only when your son is wearing a dress that the issue becomes obvious.

Code:
      <EquipmentRoster id="emp_noncom_template_default"
                       culture="Culture.empire">
        <EquipmentSet civilian="true">
          <Equipment slot="Head"
                     id="Item.head_scarf" />
          <Equipment slot="Body"
                     id="Item.imperial_robes" />
          <Equipment slot="Leg"
                     id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
          <Equipment slot="Horse"
                     id="Item.noble_horse_imperial" />
          <Equipment slot="HorseHarness"
                     id="Item.light_harness" />
        </EquipmentSet>
          <Equipment slot="Head"
                     id="Item.headscarf_d" />
          <Equipment slot="Body"
                     id="Item.empire_dress_b" />
          <Equipment slot="Leg"
                     id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
          <Equipment slot="Horse"
        </EquipmentSet>
          <Equipment slot="Head"
                     id="Item.headscarf_c" />
          <Equipment slot="Body"
                     id="Item.vlandian_dress" />
          <Equipment slot="Leg"
                     id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
          <Equipment slot="Cape"
                     id="Item.scarf" />
          <Equipment slot="Horse"
        </EquipmentSet>
        <Flags IsFemaleTemplate="true"
               IsCivilianTemplate="true"
               IsNoncombatantTemplate="true"
               IsNobleTemplate="true" />

Pretty sure IsNobleTemplate is to blame... that or more serious bug. But there's about 36 equipment rosters flagged for nobles, and I believe new characters like Children and Rebels are assigned gear randomly based on Flags.
    Powerful. So strong. #bossbabe
  2. Should recruits have shields?

while BL archers are actually fairly inaccurate for the most part, possibly even more inaccurate than real life archers would be.
    Can confirm, I made a bow from some local wood, cut it down and carved it with the same knife and made the arrows from flint heads lying on the floor and crows feathers, the arrow shafts made out of hazel. It shot remarkably far and was incredibly accurate with about a 1m spread on a very windy day at 200m, it was the first bow I made and first time I'd shot a bow, it was like 1.2m in length and I bent it using boiling water in a pan. lol primitive but effective, the archers in bannerlord are Simple Jack roleplayers who don't got a g-g-good brain or a g-g-good aim
  3. CROSS DRESSING

Yeah, I think they just copy pasted some stuff that was meant for a lady clan member and forgot to change the civ gear. It doesn't help that some of the dresses add a boob shape.
    Ironhand Stronghammer the Destroyer was a vicious commander, standing at over 8ft tall and built like an ox, he charged into battle with his bountiful breasts bouncing with each step his mighty stallion took. The sight of this beast of a man and his gigantic breasts clad in silken dress leading the cavalry charge was enough to route all but the most steadfast of warriors from the battlefield. Truly, he was a strong warrior and a stronger father, raising his sons from his own rich milk. Some say he even clutched a babe to his breast in one hand while he held his axe in the other, so the legends say...
  4. Should recruits have shields?

There is an unintuitive, ultra-grindy and barely displayed method to make sure you have consistent access to Tier 2 troops.

Basically grind relations very high with village landowner any notables in a fief you own for like ten or fifteen years and they'll swap over support to you (the owner), get crazy amounts of power (well above 200) either blitz through the recruit phase of their troop production (urban and village headman notables) or just skip to producing noble troops that start at Tier 2 (village landowner notables).

It is silly because it is opaque system that rests on the back of both grinding out quests like crazy and then just waiting for a nearly pure-RNG process to give you an advantage.
    I personally use the leadership perk 'Famous Commander' at 'Leadership' level 4 (4th perk you can get), it gives 200 bonus xp to any recruited troop, and it stacks. Hire 10 recruits, upgrade the ones I can to T2, then I RP walk to the nearest cliffs and throw the T1 over the edge (disband them from my party). Rinse and repeat. I have stacked any and every perk granting daily XP or XP for waiting/while overloaded. I miss the training skill.
  5. Max charge damage?

69 with some quick testing
  6. Should recruits have shields?

Nobody cares, enter the village, talk to the elder "you got any peasants for sale m8?" he'll say "aye 4 recruits from that field there" and you'll say "cheers" and be on your way, not "but m8 they haven't got shields". He'll say "of course they don't! Where tf am I gonna find a shield around here? You don't have a g-g-good brain do you Simple Jack?" the camera will pan to a portrait shot of an agape, drooling mouth accompanied by a vacant stare. -10 reputation with the village notable. You sigh.

None of these villages have an armoury, and trust me I've visited them all. The recruit equipment is appropriate.
  7. Should recruits have shields?

You are not appreciating how far the world has come since 1000AD. Today we have power saws, plantation timber harvested by machines, production lines, mines with giant digging machines and industrial furnaced, etc which all vastly reduces the cost of making things. That was the whole damn point of the Industrial Revolution: before that, making things was difficult, expensive and usually in the domain of artisan guilds.
    But, but... M'pyramids :'(

"I tried to be reasonable and i failed. reason does tend to fail with people like you"
    There is nothing reasonable about your arguments, the poll has spoken.
  8. Should recruits have shields?

I'm playing Mount and Blade: Bannerlord v1.0.2. What about you?
    1.0.1 on console, did they remove the noble recruits from castle villages in that patch?

"The only counter to archers are mass shielded high tier troops" LOLLLLLLLLL my god I dread to see your in-game tactics my brothers. This thread is making me belly laugh on the daily, thank you Bluko.

Figured I'd toss in an edit for the brainlets: cavalry beats archers, spears beat cavalry, archers beat light infantry, heavy infantry beats spearmen, light infantry beats heavy (via flanking brainlet). But, most of all, a human brain will win most every battle even against hard counters. Your recruit peasants? They beat the fields, and the housework lol. All is as it should be.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah my farmer peasants don't do good against career criminals who prey upon peasants waaaaaaaaaah literally unplayable.

Unless you're roleplaying as Simple Jack in-game and on the forums this is a non-issue.
  9. Should recruits have shields?

and the fact that there is no meaningful mechanical distinction between noble vs commoner recruits
    Nobles come mounted/geared. Are we playing the same game?
  10. Should recruits have shields?

I think some are conflating the advantage a shield provides to the player, with that of the A.I. The A.I.'s ability to block melee attacks is largely determined by their skill and the attacker's skill. This is why militia units don't hold up very long, doesn't matter if they have shields, they'll let themselves get hit. It's why you land a lot more hits more easily the higher your melee skills skill go up, because opposing A.I. deliberately fails to block as much.

Shields really don't help in melee that much, they are really all about blocking projectiles. And my recruits because of their weapons (i.e. lack of scythe) actually perform slightly worse in melee. Here's 100 Legionaries chewing through 400 Recruits with shields:

Again the point of shields given to SOME recruits is so they are less of liability. So you can start to engage more advanced forces, like Bandits, earlier. Killing recruits doesn't even provide very good XP, so all those extra kills don't really amount to much.

I'm a bit surprised TBH, I thought most everyone loathed recruits to the point that I've seen some suggest they shouldn't even be in game and you should start at tier 2.

ITT: I want recruits to be MY vision of recruits, with helmets and spears and low health shields because I believe the peasants and indentured servants I wrangled from the slave trad-I mean recruiter, would have them.

TW(probably): Recruits are recruits. Want shield? Upgrade. Want shield recruit? Hire noble. Problem solved.
    This reply confuses and angers the shieldboi.

Poll for not requiring war mounts to upgrade cavalry troops. All I do is slap some barding on a lame sumpter *slap* see? Much better... And besides, it's not like I can't train the horse's legs to become un-lame, just put some butter on the joints like they did in real life. Look how much the low tier cavalry gets destroyed by spearmen, here's a gif of me marching them uphill into a phalanx. See how much they're fodder for spearmen? Literally unplayable. The low-tier horsemen get eaten by phalanx, but when I do the same 'test' with Elite Cataphracts and a host of Butter Knights they fare better than their recruit counterparts. All I'm saying is we shouldn't need horses to upgrade, it's not like they don't already have horses, maybe 1/3 or 2/5 should spawn with full plate barding for the sake of balance. It's not like my horsemen wouldn't have barding...

But nah in all seriousness if your peasants are being killed by arrows, you're doing something wrong and are a bad commander. You know those lumps of dirt and rock protruding from the earth, crested with grass and foliage? Hills I think they're called. The devs implemented them into the game. I use a simple tactic of placing my recruits behind the hill (shocker I know, 1000 IQ Sun-Tzu-tier tactical genius) and when the enemy crest the hill, my men engage and are victorious. Don't tell anyone about my amazing strategy. The world is 3D not 2D lmao. I legitimately hate the idea of the farmer peasants I've just picked up having shields. The recruits are the best and most interesting unit of each faction and you're scared to admit it.
  11. So... this is full release?

Also this new "dynamic map" feature is not working. When I fight on mountainous desert with no water anywhere close, I get flat map with a river and a bridge. When I put my army EXACTLY on the bridge in desert region and wait for the enemy to attack me, I get temperate plains map with no river or bridge. BRUH
    Also the story line. That bugged quest forced me to lose several hours of gameplay as I had to load very old save but atleast I finished it. Although I succeded all objectives with these annoying conspiracy quests, Conspiracy for some reason won (story is pretty stupid tbh) and now I'm vassal in war tired empire that just got attacked by 3 superior enemies I can't close peace treaty with. This super aggressive AI went full berserk, so now realm I fight for is in war with everyone. Thank God for stupid AI, so I can just camp in a castle and trap my enemies into killboxes.
    I regret playing story mode, I should play sandbox instead.
    Also I don't regret buying this piece of crap in early access for some 10€. I'd kill myself if I spent 50€ on another half-finished game. I can't understand which idiots give positive reviews on this on Steam. These guys play this game like 2-3 hours or are completly blind casuals who are like "wow horse, wow sword, naise graphics, ok sending good review, lets play grand theft auto and never play this game again".
    This game is so goddamn shallow and empty that it looks you spent 9 years watching TV and 1 year actually developing the game. Playing Warband or Viking Conquest is more fun than playing this.
    I unironically had a better multiplayer experience with Anthem. Make of that what you will.
  12. Should recruits have shields?

Oh IDK I just assume someone who volunteers to join a warband would want to bring some wargear. At least a basic axe, helmet, or a simple spear if they were truly broke. (Pretty sure historically in some countries levies were expected to be appropriately armed for war)

Generally speaking you do not want to send untrained and unequipped people to war. But like I said there's no training/equipping process. So what? Does the quartermaster just conveniently forget to hand out weapons til they kill a dude? Why am I forced to play as some petty Lord that constantly sends "farmers" to die in the hopes I get a small handful of survivors that can use a shield or bow?

And like I said there are already Peasants in-game as tier 0 troops. If Recruits and Peasants are more or less the same, why the difference in tier? Except Peasants are kind of better than Recruits, which makes the "upgrade" rather questionable.

I just think Recruits should be at least equal to Looters (what are Looters anyways? Homeless people?) They should definitely be a step up from Peasants, but as is Recruits are pretty much the worst unit in game, worse than Peasants and Looters LOL.

Yes, I know - but that's after a battle. After they probably got a number of themselves killed.

Again Pre-OOB this worked since you could assign Recruits to their own formation, keep em out of actual harm. But now you basically got to feed them through a meat grinder constantly. It's dumb and tedious.

They aren't really that survivable, they just aren't totally free XP for archers. Don't think because they have shield they are going to better in melee, trust me they aren't - low melee skill = no existent blocking. Again only some have shields, most wouldn't, so they'd still be easy pickings.

Losing trained armies doesn't hurt anyways. Unless you religiously micro a small clan army, you'll rarely have a solid elite army. Yes sometimes you do, but it's all very circumstantial. Pretty sure even with armor buff you can conquer Calradia with enough Looters:

Honestly this training mod is a must have for me:

I gave them the weak shields from tournaments or other junky shields (thought that was apparent in screenshot). All the shields my modded recruits have are 200 HP or less, so they really can't stand up to prolonged arrow fire, much less thrown weapons.

The problem with the scythe is it's like any swinging polearm - it does a lot of damage. It's actually the reason Recruits/Peasants are better at killing higher tier units than their T2 or T3 counterparts.

Again my goal is to make recruits more "survivable", so they can get trained up. Not necessarily make them better fighters/killers. Shields let them survive against archers, spears make sure they aren't roadkill for cavalry (seriously recruits/levies would almost entirely be wielding spears, but again is a game).

I'm kind of deliberating if Looters need to be a nerfed a teeny bit (less Falchions), also their skill is more comparable to actual T2 units. Peasants probably shouldn't have so many scythes.

"All the shields my modded recruits have are 200 HP or less" Are you giving them a 2 handed greatsword while you're at it?
    Bruh
    "Why am I forced to play as some petty Lord that constantly sends "farmers" to die" lmao because that's what lords did, ty for the laugh again. I don't mean to be rude but the delusion is palpable.
    Inb4 another random gif pertaining to your confirmation bias

Blessed Taleworlds, the world drowns in delusion. Your forum is aflame with heresy. The faithful perish and the wicked multiply. Blessed Taleworlds, lend me your strength. Grant me the will to purge the corrupt, to smite the heretic, to bring logic when logic is lost. By the Mount and the Blade, I pledge to the coming battle. I vow not to waver and never retreat, to stand tall against the flames of perdition, to drive back the shadow of delusion with your holy light.
  13. Should recruits have shields?

Bruh they're farmers you've just picked up from a village why would they have shields? You think medieval peasants had shields and spears lying around on their lord's farm? My sides are in orbit, if you don't like peasants then upgrade them. Don't wanna upgrade them? Hire mercenaries. This is a non-issue and a problem you've created for yourself. As if you genuinely believe your 10 gold hiring fee buys your peasant a soldier's equipment. Jesus. Lmao ty for the laugh
    Waaaaaaaaaaaah my peasant farmers are peasants waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so unfair
  14. In Progress Cannot Create Multiplayer Groups

Unfortunately, there are certain requirements that prevent the activation of this feature as is. We will continue to discuss and explore a solution, but this may take some time. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    I found out why: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...e-to-kick-auto-kicking-everyone.447416/page-1
    RIP xbox captain mode. How is this ranked then? Nah sorry bro you can't play with a team at this tournament, it has to be randoms. Uwot?
  15. In Progress Cannot Create Multiplayer Groups

My two cents as a Captain Mode enjoyer and meta discoverer, & consistently top of the scoreboard player.

Imperative: 20 Rabble max, remove the damage reduction from the Conscript' choice, but retain the throwing stones. The rabble are the most OP unit in captain mode with 'Improved Armor' and 'Conscript', no faction has an answer. Regardless of the enemy faction, if we're all playing rabble it's a guaranteed win 100% of the time and not even close, it's legitimately so unbalanced that people will dodge games if they're playing against the Khuzaits.

Quality of life change: ADD IT TO THE SERVER BROWSER. Nobody likes 30 minute queues, the estimated queue time is based on how many people are in the queue not HOW LONG PEOPLE HAVE BEEN QUEUEING FOR. "Estimated queue time: 11 minutes 24 seconds" huh that's funny I've been in the queue 38 minutes... Lol what? Copy WoW's queue timer system, it shows how many people in the queue and tells you an accurate estimated time, not this, well... Horse pie we'll call it.
    Delete horses and archers. Lol I'm not joking. Cavalry players are brainlets and consistently bottom of the scoreboard, this isn't a balance issue it's a skill issue. I have played cavalry and am quite competent (retaining top of the scoreboard and MVP badges). Legit brainlets I tell you, it's the reason the estimated time is 30 minutes per game. It would become 10 mins per game without these degenerates, or those of lesser mind. Also on the issue of degeneracy: There is no penalty for dodging a game. Easy win game? Play it. Guaranteed fail game? Lol just leave and re-enter the queue, it will boot everyone from the game and there's no penalty. What the **** mate? Not even a -5 loot? Not negative score? How could this reasonably be a 'ranked' game mode? Seriously wtf?

Archers... On paper (and maybe autoresolve lol) they should be a good benefit to the team, but it falls under the skill issue of degenerate pubs not comprehending mixed unit tactics. They are also consistently bottom of the scoreboard, every time without fail. My multiplayer record can confirm all of this, as can every xbox player's multiplayer record.
    I'm not sure what it's like on PC but since groups have been removed we have to deal with this degeneracy most foul every game. 900 ping games also. Bro seriously I'll literally fly to Turkey and show you how it is, I'll even bring my Xbox. This is a genuine problem lol. Can this be arranged? I'm serious, I have no idea what you are doing and it seems like you could use an extra hand who actually plays the game.
    Please for the love of god add premades back so we can stomp these degenerates into the dirt where they belong. I very much enjoy captain mode, hence the detailed analysis. This is the sentiment of the Captain Mode scene on xbox. It's gotten to the point that if people see me and my friends on the same team (the poster of the thread being one of said friends) they will dodge the game because they stand no chance, and for no penalty. They will do this endlessly until we're separated and they can finally play the faction they enjoy, still being bottom of the scoreboard lmao... Being men of honour, we don't engage in this form of degeneracy and always play the hand we're dealt. We're Aserai V Sturgia? Let's go lol.

Pls. I will literally come to Turkey or wherever it is and bring my Xbox and show you.
  16. Multiplayer inaccessible on XBOX

Hi, we've restored player progression and started servers back up. Can you please check your gold, badges and general progression?
    Everything is back and working properly :grin: Thank you :grin:
  17. Multiplayer inaccessible on XBOX

Far as I'm aware Xbox servers are up and running on no seige servers though
    They're down again, and fresh.
    Speculation: I think to restore everyone's progress hopefully and (*I wish* add captain mode to the server browser) none of us had anything we earned and everyone was playing with a fish banner, indicating everyone was affected; here's a quote from the party chat:
    "They done took my gold, they done took my captain kills, they done took my..." lol
    The servers are back and we have our stuff :grin: Captain isn't in the server browser yet so you have to wait for a spot in the LFGs, wait for someone to drop after a match or get your own 12 people from LFG and in-game chat. Good news though :grin: Working now
  18. Secret Chest and Plate Armor

There's this lack of soul or whatever that clearly shows through with how the development process is where I'm 99% sure there isn't any easter eggs.
    I found the horse face, that's an easter egg :grin: The chest is somewhere we just need to find it
Back
Top Bottom