Search results for query: *

• Users: Syrus127
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Syrus127

Harmony-Patch causes unrelated soundeffects to not play / strange sideeffect

I've received feedback on one of my mods that using the mod causes some sounds during a battle to not play anymore (for example, giving orders or cheering). The mod only modifies one seemingly unrelated method, "Mission.MissileHitCallback", using a Harmony-library transpiler-patch, though...
  2. Syrus127

Texture loading issue(?) with many mods

I've run into a strange problem after adding one more mod when already using a significant number of mods (40+). Starting the game it looks like textures do not get loaded, for example MCM's mod options screen looks like this. When I try to load a saved game, banners using modified textures...
  3. Syrus127

Let's talk Trade?

In my latest run I've been trying to not do the basic old smithing strategy for making money and instead rely on trading. In the runs before I've already noticed shortcoming with it, but I wanted to see it to the fullest extend. It is not an enjoyable experience. The main issues I see with...
  4. Syrus127

Need More Info Banner turns "ranged" formation into generic formation

Summary: Captain's banners being applied to troops causes one of the troops to become a banner carrier. This also happens for ranged troops, both mounted and dismounted. This means the formation will no longer be considered a "ranged" formation, which causes the formation to not be called out...
Back
Top Bottom