Search results for query: *

• Users: TomatoMato
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Wrong dialog gender

This is rebels NPC, male. But dialog says 'madame'. Might have something to do with characters spawning in female dresses too:unsure:
  2. Need More Info Assigning governors doesn't always work

Summary: If a companion is staying in a settlement, assigning them from Clan->Fiefs menu will not cause them to move to the new town to govern. 'Governed' town will not receive construction bonus if governor is not in the settlement. How to Reproduce: Have a companion escape from captivity to...
  3. Need More Info Day traveler applies at night

Day traveler perk adds bonus sight during night.
  4. Need More Info Epicrotea missing textures/buildings

Summary: In Epicrotea, at the Backstreet, weird glitch can be seen. Dark rectangular shadows on walls and a floating torch. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Epicrotea Media (Screenshots & Video): Engine_config.txt: Computer Specs: OS: Windows...
  5. In Progress NPC male wearing female dress

I'm not judging, I just don't think it's supposed to be this way.... Savefile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdp1zzhhnu2vnda/fwe3.sav?dl=0
  6. In Progress Argoron siege - troops stuck under the water

Argoron, walls lvl 3. Enemy militia got stuck under the water. Couldn't get there myself, nor shoot them with a bow - arrows didn't penetrate water. Had to retreat. I guess they spawned that way.
  7. In Progress Roguery and bribes

Roguery skill description says that giving bribes increases it. Despite that, bribing to enter a keep doesn't give xp to roguery. So either the description is incorrect, or it's a game bug.
  8. Resolved Puluc unplayable in Sibir's keep

The board is stuck inside the textures. Pawns are under the table, so you can't even move them
  9. Resolved Train troops quest incorrect counting

Summary: I had a quest for 10 troops. I had 6 borrowed troops and 4 veteran borrowed troops. I lost 1 untrained troop and upgraded 1 after a battle. Quest thinks that I got 4/10 trained troops. While in reality I have 5. Savefile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7fsnwfvu607upp/wfwsd.sav?dl=0
  10. Need More Info Relation with character resets to 0 after you marry him

Relation with character resets to 0 after you marry him. Why did they become so cold to me after the wedding?:xf-cry:
  11. Resolved Criminal rating drops too fast

Summary: If you have your own kingdom, your criminal rating in other kingdoms with the same culture as yours will drop down as if it was your own kingdom. It is not just a visual bug. In this savefile I have my own vlandian kingdom, but have commited a crime in Vlandia. How to Reproduce: Create...
  12. Resolved Gourmet unintentional buff?

Before release, Gourmet perk used to substitute "Food variety bonus". Now it adds on top, making food morale bonus triple instead of doubling
  13. Resolved Companion pops up in deploy phases after I fired him

So I let go of a companion, and the message immediately appeared saying that he was lost (I assume he disappeared from the game instead of going to nearby tavern?). Despite not having him in my party anymore, he still shows up in battles with his default gear. I can take him to hideouts, I can...
Back
Top Bottom