Search results for query: *

1. fatrod

Recent Crash

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I've just started getting this on Europe 1100 with 1.2.8.

There seems to be a kingdom reference missing or something
  2. fatrod

Broken Sprites after Steam Upload

People also switch from the steam to the nexus version and it works...so you'd have to think its either the files not being there (which I can check), or the steam version not putting them in the right place 🤔
  3. fatrod

Well its the Steam upload itself that's breaking it. I upload the same files to Steam and Nexus and the Nexus version is fine. So something in the steam upload gets broken.
  4. fatrod

Do you have a specific example file where it's known to be happening?
    Yep its the ui_loading files.

So I assume its either the files or folders within:
    AssetSources/GauntletUI

and/or

GUI/SpriteParts

Like I said only happens to some users...so its like steam blocks those folders for some users or something.
  5. fatrod

I am getting a lot of reports about broken images on the steam version of my mod (Europe 1100). Specifically my custom logo and loading screens will fail to load, and instead will show the purple/black broken texture. Does anyone know why this might be occurring? It does only seem to affect...
  6. fatrod

loading screens

Check out this video:

Its the same method, but the files are located in GUI/SpriteParts/ui_loading from memory.

You just add new files named ui_loading_1.png, etc, and then run the sprite sheet generator referenced in the video.
  7. fatrod

Broken sprite/images after upload to Steam

I am getting a lot of reports about broken images on the steam version of my mod (Europe 1100). Specifically my custom logo and loading screens will fail to load, and instead will show the purple/black broken texture. Does anyone know why this might be occuring? It does only seem to affect...
  8. fatrod

Help editing Main Menu

Thanks @NPC99, will try and get my head around this!
  9. fatrod

Help editing Main Menu

Is there any guides or videos specifically around editing the main menu? I want to remove the Campaign and Custom Battle options from my mod, ensuring that it will be Sandbox only. Looking through the XML files I can see how the campaign menus are handled, but not the main menu itself! Any...
  10. fatrod

Unit colours separate to culture?

Hi there, I have just realised that mercenary units inherit their colours from their base culture...ie: Vlandia = red. Is there any way to set unit colours independent from culture? In particular for mercenary units.
  11. fatrod

Cause of OnHeroComesOfAge crash?

That does indeed seem to have fixed it. Thank you @ChaosHydra !
  12. fatrod

So I'm still getting this, even after adding all the entries I can see in:

education_character_templates
    education_equipment_templates
    sandbox_equipment_sets

Is there anything obviously wrong with my files?

Edit: ok...I realised I haven't done "sandboxcore_equipment_sets" yet which you mentioned above...I will give that a go and report back!
  13. fatrod

Thank you, I had tried to use a subset of equipment_sets but that does not seem to be working either, so I guess I'll have to try using the whole file!
  14. fatrod

Hi all, I am currently getting a crash with callstack error relating to "OnHeroComesOfAge". I believe this relates to NPC units turning 18, and missing equipment/education templates. I have already created entries within "education_character_templates" and "education_equipment_templates" for...
  15. fatrod

Dependencies for Custom Kingdoms and Cultures

@TheREALHayster do you know if there is any additional dependencies on spouses other than heroes.xml?

My spouses get added as heroes but don't seem to show as spouses in game, at least not when adding them as new characters.

If I overwrite existing ones it works ok. For example if I do this:

<Hero id="lord_english_1a" spouse="hero.lord_english_1b" faction="Faction.clan_english_1" />
    <Hero id="lord_english_1b" spouse="hero.lord_english_1a" faction="Faction.clan_english_1" />

I get two heroes added to the same clan, but they wont be spouses.
  16. fatrod

Correct XSLT usage for Kingdoms?

There are dependencies. Unless you know what you are doing, it‘s safer to rename and customise existing Kingdoms/clans and add to them.
    I suggest you look at this custom kingdom creation guide https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3185
    Yep thanks mate. Have been working off that guide.

Based on what I saw on the GoT mod I have re-keyed everything to use the existing clans...which has worked well. Including splitting them across kingdoms where required, which also works!
  17. fatrod

I noticed looking at the Realm Of Thrones mod that they have kept all of the existing clans, and overwritten them, rather than remove via XSLT...would that be because there are several other dependencies on the existing clans?
  18. fatrod

Hi there, I am working on a historical mod whereby I am changing the default kingdoms, clans, and lords, and am replacing (and adding) them with historically accurate ones. I have already added my new data via XML, but am now stuck trying to remove the original kingdoms and clans via XSLT...
  19. fatrod

Yeh I have been able to run for a long time without a crash as well!
    I do not know wether or not this has been fixed but I loaded my mod yesterday with no change done and didn't have a crash
    I only waited 25 days so might not be accurate but the issue might have been solved
  20. fatrod

@TheREALHayster stupid question...how do I remove/stop the default clans and kingdoms from spawning? Is it at simple as moving my mode above sandbox in the load order?

I know that if I reuse the existing kingdom IDs then the default clans will still spawn. But if I try to remove / replace existing kingdom IDs then my mod won't load due to other dependencies (like settlements).
Back
Top Bottom