Search results for query: *

1. Resolved PS4 (Not enough memory?) Game crashing every session. V 1.07

I am 57 "Game years" into this sandbox campaign. After loading my save game, I can get through about 3 battles before the game crashes. Most commonly the crash will occur while I'm taking the defeated lord prisoner. But if I manage to get past that stage, it may crash upon my next encounter with an enemy party even before any dialog begins, or by simply stopping at a town or village it may crash. Everything I'm seeing is pointing toward the unhappy conclusion that the PS4 simply doesn't have enough memory to handle this game. There doesn't seem to be a "corrupted save" issue at this time..though I did run into that about a month ago but was able to fix that with the online storage fix. Please tell me that the dev team are aware of these memory issues and have a plan to fix them.
    I've had this ame for months and this issue had lingered, this game isn't meant for ps4 but they sold it anyway, I bought digitally and asked for a refund, ps "support" asked me to check the Internet, go somewhere else check the Internet, format my ps4 etc before they could even think about refunding me, all of which I generally don't have time to do it.

I have been told "there are fixes coming" for months, and every update or fix either makes the game worse or fixes nothing, I'm sure selling the game on ps4 at least was nothing short of a scam personally, selling a long time fan a broken product is infuriating, but this seems to be a normal thing in the games industry these days.
  2. Resolved Corrupt files on ps4

The thing is we shouldn't have to do a damn work around.
    I shouldn't have to wonder why I lose hours of progress, every time.
    We paid for what was supposed to be a working game on release.
    Maybe Sony will refund this like they did with Cyberpunk-2077
    Good luck with that, they asked me to do a million things, now I'm stuck with a game that doesn't work, I was scammed
  3. Resolved Corrupt files on ps4

Sorry to see that you experienced this issue. With the latest update on the consoles this issue should be fixed with the NEW save files on that version.
    Is the crashing after having 2 or 3 fights being fixed? Is it even fixable?
  4. Need More Info Corrupted game files

Would be good if one of these patches helped the game run for more than 5 minutes when I'm constantly at war.
  5. Need More Info Corrupted game files

For the anti-TW crew amongst this thread... Have you all already forgotten the absolutely catastrophic debacle that was CDPR's Cyberpunk?

Everyone threw CDPR under the bus until it was revealed that their third-party QC team were the culprits behind so many bugs being overlooked.

A few months later? Netflix puts out a show, CDPR puts out a few updates, and now everyone thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.

If TW is doing their testing in-house, that is more work (hours upon hours) for their various teams to do, which limits the time they can put into fixing things.

If TW is contracting their testing, they're losing money on a subpar contractor.

Yes, we all SPENT time and money buying and playing this game, but so did every single TW employee. Were they paid for their work? Hopefully. Did they spend their time working on this game as opposed to spending it with their families? Definitely. Are the issues (uncaught by WHOEVER is testing) costing them money? Absolutely.
    Also I'm not anti TW I've been playing mount & blade games for years, I'm just not comfortable being sold a faulty product, the last game I bought on release when I could was cyberpunk, so the fact that it's basically just as bad & it's come from TW just makes me not trust any games devs regarding new games.
  6. Need More Info Corrupted game files

For the anti-TW crew amongst this thread... Have you all already forgotten the absolutely catastrophic debacle that was CDPR's Cyberpunk?

Everyone threw CDPR under the bus until it was revealed that their third-party QC team were the culprits behind so many bugs being overlooked.

A few months later? Netflix puts out a show, CDPR puts out a few updates, and now everyone thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.

If TW is doing their testing in-house, that is more work (hours upon hours) for their various teams to do, which limits the time they can put into fixing things.

If TW is contracting their testing, they're losing money on a subpar contractor.

Yes, we all SPENT time and money buying and playing this game, but so did every single TW employee. Were they paid for their work? Hopefully. Did they spend their time working on this game as opposed to spending it with their families? Definitely. Are the issues (uncaught by WHOEVER is testing) costing them money? Absolutely.
    Cyberpunk still doesnt work on my PS4 properly so I deff don't think it's great, especially since they purposefully told people not to review the game on PS4 before release.

I appreciate what the developers have done, I love the game. But it doesn't work on my ps4, and it seems like it really wasn't meant to be played on that system. I can't excuse releasing a game in this state, I actually despise the fact some people approve of this kind of gaming culture, I payed full price for a game, how can I be happy or patient being sold a game at full price that flat out doesn't work properly?

They've been payed, the least they can do is fix the game, the gamers didn't force them to realease the game in such a poor state, the people who have bought this game that were convinced they were buying a finished product at full price are the ones who have been wronged, not the developers.

Also I bought the game digitally so trying to get a refund is ridiculous, ps support are making me jump through hoops just to prove the game doesnt work, so I'm finding it really difficult to listen to anyone defending these actions.
  7. Resolved Corrupt files on ps4

That’s what I’ve been doing any chance 😂
    Wooooow my game never corrupt after using this method, I'm already asking sony for a refund, no way this game will be playable any time soon
  8. Resolved Corrupt files on ps4

All my save files are corrupted just lost hours of game play
    Also good luck getting any other information on the matter from them than "sorry for the inconvenience" it's all they can say on the matter.
  9. Resolved Corrupt files on ps4

All my save files are corrupted just lost hours of game play
    Dont use autosave, make a new manual save & delete the old one, probably every 10 minutes is sensible
  10. Need More Info Corrupted game files

Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Unplayable on PS4
    Absolutely unplayable, I'm majorly disappointed, after playing it I can see it would be my fave game of it would play for more than 5 mins.
  11. Need More Info Corrupted game files

Been playing it on an og ps4 daily for hours since release. Definitely not unplayable. a bit buggy. Hate the red eyes bug the most now. Lol. But considering the size of the game i was expecting bugs still at release and tuned after. Already a couple patches since release. Very very few big games start out with no bugs anymore. Theres many more popular games out there that still have and or had it much worse then this starting out. Feel bad for taleworlds too for not catching a couple major ones beforehand though. Worse feeling for them then you. We may or may not have lost hours cause of a bug. They have and likely feel like losing weeks/months or longer.
    Don't know what PS4 you have but if I'm restarting the game every 5 mins that's unplayable, and how can you feel more sorry for them than the gamers, they may lose time fixing things, we lost time & money, the players are the ones losing in this situation not the Devs.
  12. Need More Info Corrupted game files

My game keeps crashing and giving me the blue screen, I’m playing on the PS5, there’s no corrupted data but whenever I start the game and press continue campaign the game crashes, I tried for like 20 times and still the same issue. although I tried to reinstall the game and follow playstation support guidelines but no benefit.
    That's disappointing to hear, my friend has it on ps5, apart from getting corrupt files once he's been playing it fine, they really have alot to do to make the game playable, releasing the game in this state was such a bad mistake all its done is waste their fans time.
  13. Need More Info Corrupted game files

I have a ridiculous amount of hours in it already on console and i can confirm certainly that the workaround untill a patch is done works reliably. Im even getting lazy with it. Just don't use the normal "save" either. Make new "save as" at times and every once in awhile check to see if the autosaves corrupted. Only 1x has one of em did so. I just made a new manual save. Deleted the corrupted one then went back as normal.

Yes agreed though the crashing sux. Happens too much. Not for me when talking or doing mundane things. Usually mid siege if anything and once while in the inventory sorting after a big battle. Does hiccup after battle talking but has yet to crash during said time. I always save before a siege starts or a big battle anyways. Least losing 15min is better then a campaign. Wish i could send a message to everyone beforehand as a warning bit ill still recommend this game 100%. I just tell em the issues and a fix and the fact that most all new big ambitious games has some issues at the begining.

Understand noones scammed. They had no idea of this bug being a thing before and couldn't really have since it just came out on consoles.

I say if they make it so autosaves or the basic "save" button deletes the save first the remakes a new one it would likely fix the issue long enough for em to figure out the real underlying issue. But maybe the next patch which is bound to be soon will resolve this. Its not a huge AAA budget team either. Give credit for everything else. No other game is like this on consoles at least. And they been working on this for a very long time. They care. Feel bad for em just as much as this bug effects the ppl

I have a ridiculous amount of hours in it already on console and i can confirm certainly that the workaround untill a patch is done works reliably. Im even getting lazy with it. Just don't use the normal "save" either. Make new "save as" at times and every once in awhile check to see if the autosaves corrupted. Only 1x has one of em did so. I just made a new manual save. Deleted the corrupted one then went back as normal.

Yes agreed though the crashing sux. Happens too much. Not for me when talking or doing mundane things. Usually mid siege if anything and once while in the inventory sorting after a big battle. Does hiccup after battle talking but has yet to crash during said time. I always save before a siege starts or a big battle anyways. Least losing 15min is better then a campaign. Wish i could send a message to everyone beforehand as a warning bit ill still recommend this game 100%. I just tell em the issues and a fix and the fact that most all new big ambitious games has some issues at the begining.

Understand noones scammed. They had no idea of this bug being a thing before and couldn't really have since it just came out on consoles.

I say if they make it so autosaves or the basic "save" button makes a new save the deletes the old one it was ment to replace it would likely fix the issue long enough for em to figure out the real underlying issue. But maybe the next patch which is bound to be soon will resolve this. Its not a huge AAA budget team either. Give credit for everything else. No other game is like this on consoles at least. And they been working on this for a very long time. They care. Feel bad for em just as much as this bug effects the ppl.
    I used the work around, it actually %100 worked, haven't had a corrupt file since.

But it's not the point, I'm up to the stage on the game where I am fighting the empire every second, aggressively being attacked and therefore aggressively trying to destroy them, taking prisoners, sieging towns & castles etc. And it's these points (some of the best parts of them game) that it tends to crash most.

Its crashing every 5 - 10 minutes, load time is another 5 - 10 minutes, I'm not even getting a good run when I play it.

I love this game, I even got a friend to buy it on ps5, I'm not bashing the game, for me it's incredible, which is why it's so frustrating I cannot play the game properly, I tried to play this game and disregard the crashes but after a while it feels like I'm doing way to much to have a chance to enjoy the game for over 10 minutes, this game wasnt made for PS4 to handle at all.

And I disagree with you when you say they knew nothing, they would know something about the games defects on consoles, if they arent actually testing games on consoles before release then isn't that Incredibly foolish? And if they are testing the game (which I believe somebody would have) you don't think they would have run into 1 of these game breaking issues?

It feels like a huge scam, paying full price for a game that barely works on the system I have? Having to find work arounds and only having 10 minutes of decent gameplaye each time I load the game? I'm sorry but that's a scam, I'm taking my money back & re purchasing when it's on sale & I have a ps5.
  14. Given up & getting refund

This is just to see if in the future the game might work on PS4 base, but I've come to the conclusion the game isn't meant to work on the PS4 and buying it was a scam, from what I've seen they probably knew too, so I'm just going to get my money back and buy it cheap when I get a ps5.
  15. Given up & getting refund

Summary: this games not designed for PS4, keeping it is a waste of time How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  16. Need More Info Corrupted game files

I've given up & I'm in the process of getting a refund, the game is unbearable to play on ps4, taleworlds should be ashamed of selling this to fans in this state, absolutely no amount of updates are going to stop the game from needing manual saved every 5 minutes or crashes every 10 minutes, I hope I get my money back because I'll never get the hours back.
  17. Need More Info Corrupted game files

Yeah this crashing constantly after every 15 mins is stupid now, and saving the game constantly because of fear of crashing, I'm spending more time doing this than actually playing and enjoying it, how was the game released in this state, it's ridiculous. Spent full price on a faulty product, this & cyberpunk is why I never buy games at launch anymore, you guys seem more than willing to take our money and then say you're fixing it and sorry for inconvenience etc, just feels like I've been ripped off.
  18. Need More Info Corrupted game files

We are really sorry for the issues you are having while playing. Please note that we are working on the issues as much as we can and hope to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    I don't know if this is helpful to the people working in it, but the crashing on my PS4 seems to happen specifically after battles when either taking a general prisoner or letting them go, always crashes on the screen which I am speaking to them right after a battle.
  19. Need More Info Corrupted game files

Game crashing every 10 - 15 minutes now, it's making me have to save after every engagement or action, saving was a chore before but now it's getting stupid. Things were fine until the empires 3 factions became ultra aggressive after enacting istinias plan, I can't make an army and have a fight or 2 without the game crashing, on top of that the fact loading takes a million years I'm sitting here saving the game more than I am playing it.
  20. Need More Info Corrupted game files

For eanyone that missed the workaround i posted. It does work and check out another post bout this all for others confirming and using their own modified versions of said "fix" takes a lil time extra fpr saving but once used to it. No problems. Good to use till an actual patch implementation.

For eanyone that missed the workaround i posted. It does work and check out another post bout this all for others confirming and using their own modified versions of said "fix" takes a lil time extra fpr saving but once used to it. No problems. Good to use till an actual patch implementation.j tried

For eanyone that missed the workaround i posted. It does work and check out another post bout this all for others confirming and using their own modified versions of said "fix" takes a lil time extra fpr saving but once used to it. No problems. Good to use till an actual patch implementation.
    I turned Autosave off and had only 1 save file and it worked for like 3 days, it didn't even crash when it became corrupt, the game couldnt find my files for 10-15 minutes but I could see them in system storage, when my file was found it was corrupt, after being so careful I don't really trust the game to save at all at the moment and just want a refund, shouldnt have to be worried about my saved files or finding DIY work around, and I really don't have the patience to put in the hours I did just to be worried about my files constantly, can't blame people for feeling scammed, the developers must have known something of this issue but before console release.
Back
Top Bottom