Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Save files corrupted PS4

UPDATE - Since patch, issue seems worse? Crashing still as often, maybe more frequently after battles in quick succession. Corrupted saves are still happening, but now without the game crashing my manual saves are corrupting right as I save them. So now auto saves corrupt every crash, manual saves you need 3-4 constantly and are still at risk they’ll corrupt.
  2. Need More Info Save files corrupted PS4

UPDATE -

The issue is auto saving. Me and my buddy have the same issue, we turned off auto save and no saves corrupted when crashing during the same scenarios. Don’t get me wrong the game still crashes when talking too NPC’s every so often but can load back up from the save. But I believe that the game is trying too auto save during the interaction so when it crashes it was trying too save resulting in corrupting the file.
  3. Need More Info Save files corrupted PS4

Summary: Every single play through I start after a several hours all files under that name corrupt. It usually happens during an NPC interaction at random, my game bluescreens when I re load the game all the saves corrupted. All aspects of the game run smooth and fine, there’s no obvious...
Back
Top Bottom