Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

when i enter a city i dont have a horse(even though i have one equipped on civilian mode), any chance that will be modified on the next update? there is mode that makes that possible but i think that is something the base game should have( especially when it gives you the chance to equip a horse
  2. Patch Notes v1.1.4

@Duh_TaleWorlds Is 1.2.0 looking likely to release this week?
    or any time soon?
  3. Patch Notes v1.1.4

I think they will fix it if you report it(like with ss in battlefield/castle/city. if it is in battlefield you need send world map spot as well. ). They fixing spots where soilders fall or stuck.
    thanks fella next time i play i'll take a pic and report it
  4. Patch Notes v1.1.4

there are some maps like the one on kranirog castle that has some really steep montains and yet you can climb them( i have also seen cavalry falling and dying there), will that be fixed or it is intended?
  5. Patch Notes v1.1.0

any eta on when will be fixed the new bugs?
  6. How to rearrange units after reinforcements arrive?

i think the RTS camera mod fix that
  7. Patch Notes v1.0.3

will there be any changes to the order of battle in the future? i think that the idea of using sliders is not too bad, but it doesnt work properly. All the "divisions" i create end up being a mix of the soldiers i want there and the ones i dont, even though i use the heavy armour or throwing weapons button to separate them.
    will banners be buffed? they dont do much now, itd be cool if at least the tier 3 banners would have a h
    eavier impact than they do now
  8. Patch Notes v1.0.2

it really amazes me how much effort it is put on introducing new bugs and incompatibilities with mods on every hotfix and update.
  9. Patch Notes v1.0.1

is it only me?
    the game difficulty is constantly resetting to easy ?
    I am also suffering that bug
Back
Top Bottom