Search results for query: *

1. DrakenSilverwing

Resolved Bugs and crashes

Summary: It's becoming really hard to actually play now, all my auto saves have corrupted (thank god I manual saved)and I cannot delete them so auto saves only function now is to pause the game every 10 minutes without actually saving . The game also now crashes regularly and I've noticed a lot more random moments of lag especially in battles also every single time I siege a castle or town 1-5 of the enemy get stuck in random walls and I have to spend however long trying to glitch my weapons through to get them.
    How to Reproduce: keep playing the game, must be something to do with passing 1500 days because that's when things started randomly breaking.
    Goto your save files outside the game in your saved data in the console. Find the corrupted saves and you can delete them fron there. Once deleted they will begin working again in game.
  2. DrakenSilverwing

Need More Info Male children not getting any traits, but female receives traits from their parents

Kinda questioned this myself. But thought nothing of it really till seeing this. However its reversed for me. My Girls not getting traits while the boys are. Nieces and nephews are getting traits though. Main character on this campaign is female.
  3. DrakenSilverwing

Resolved Can I get the version e1.6.2 please?

Seeing from another post. this is intentional. The BETA branches previous to the 1.7.0 have been removed from the list with the 1.8.0 update.
  4. DrakenSilverwing

Resolved cant smith with 15 heroes

Goes by the first 14 in your party lineup. A lil annoying. But can just move the ones at the bottom up and they will show.
  5. DrakenSilverwing

In Progress User interface: Bow not showing ("CAN'T BE USED WITH MOUNTS") Icon.

Do the members that don't show the icon have the perk to allow use of all bows on horseback?
  6. DrakenSilverwing

Need More Info PS4 Corrupted save, lost manual + auto saves

Just want to ask about this problem only on PS4

This becomes annoying, till now over 4 saves all get corrupted and I can delete the corrupted files it shows all zeros

When can we expect this issue to be fixed?

Thanks
    Delete the corrupted files via the consoles saved game storage outside the game.
  7. DrakenSilverwing

Resolved Bug Ruler disappear after battle

Ai lord/ladys seem to be a fugitive or need travel time for bout 7 days or so before actually showing up somewhere. Even if not saying they are a fugitive but escaped or was released. I was chasing the encyclopedia for awhile before too before realizing what was seemingly happening.
  8. DrakenSilverwing

Resolved No option to recruit Rebel Clans into kingdom as player

Correct. Have noticed this before when trying to recruit a free such and such "clan". Just figured it was as it was. A way for ai kingdoms to expand like we can add a clan by making a companion one.

Now seeing it was meant also for us but we can't for some reason should be looked back into.
  9. DrakenSilverwing

Resolved Battanian Oathsworns Spawn with a tier 3 helmet 50% of the time

From tbe looks of it in game. They do have 2 sets. Many troops have a couple different sets of gear they can go into battle with. So it looks intended.
  10. DrakenSilverwing

Need More Info PS4 PRO - all my save files are now corrupted - unable to play campaign

Mmmmmmm. I have over 400 hrs into the game on console. Im pretty sure my method is working. Save files that have not been overwritten wont be corrupt. Autosaves randomly will at times though. And i do overwrite manual saves sometimes cause got lazy. Sometimes. Very rarely will i see one get corrupted that i didn't notice after my overwrite and will see when i go to make a new save or try to load. Might lose 30min tops at said time if i were looking to load. But then i just go back to not overwriting again. Delete the corrupted stuff via the consoles storage and continue on.
  11. DrakenSilverwing

Need More Info PS4 PRO - all my save files are now corrupted - unable to play campaign

Yes there is a reliable work around. However you will not get your files back though.

Goto the consoles section here and find one of many posts of this topic. I and others have posted versions of a good way to avoid losing everything.

Delete the corrupted saves via the consoles save data.

Main thing is to not "save" or "save and quit" make new manual "save as" when you want to save. Don't rely on the autosaves. Don't overwrite your manual saves. So just clean em up over time. The autosaves are not safe since they overwrite eachother so eventually they are bound to go corrupt eventually.
  12. DrakenSilverwing

In Progress multiplayer trophys ps5

They been fixing a few bugs related to trophies each patch. So its just a matter of time.
  13. DrakenSilverwing

Resolved Wife is losing Relation points for no apparent reason (currently at -28)

Her personality is cruel for one. So she hates you for being merciful while in a party with ya. So be cruel as well and she will like ya.
  14. DrakenSilverwing

Need More Info Corrupted Save Files

Goto your saved data in the consoles storage and delete the game files from there. Cant believe you got full on corrupted saves before figuring that out at least...

Don't use the "save" or "save and exit" make New manual "save as" files occasionally and delete old saves every once in awhile. Autosaves are not safe over time. Again, Don't "save" though. New Manual "save as" is safe though.
  15. DrakenSilverwing

Resolved Wife is losing Relation points for no apparent reason (currently at -28)

My guess is she is not liking if you are pillaging or being merciful after a siege or you are pillaging a village.
  16. DrakenSilverwing

Closed Horses the same color

Never really paid attention to this but it is the case with examining the horse or it being on your war build. Civilian side shows different horse colours or patterns though.
  17. DrakenSilverwing

Need More Info Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Unplayable on PS4

When any game crashes on PS it goes to a bluescreen and auto files a report to sony with error code and the game that caused it you can make attaching a screenshot and video if you like. So crashing and saying you get a bluescreen is essentially the same.
  18. DrakenSilverwing

Need More Info Corrupted game files

Es gibt keine automatischen Speicher mehr. Das Spiel hat sie als beschädigte Datei verbannt. Es löscht auch die eigens abgespeicherten Dateien. Allerdings nur die auf dehnen mehrfach gespeichert wurde. So habe ich das gelassen und speichere immer nur einen Spielstand. Ich muss regelmäßig Speichern, da das Spiel dauernd, beim laden der NPC, vor und nach der Schlacht. Texturen brauchen Sekunden beim Aufbau. Dabei schmiert es ab Lol. Spiele Last of us 2, ohne ein Problem. Dadurch ist der Speicher voll. Immer. Es kostet sehr viel Energie, so zu spielen. Und immer wieder sind dann doch Stunden des Spiels, wieder einfach zerstört. Das geht nicht. Das sind schwere technische Fehler.
    Go to your storage on the system outside the game and delete the corrupted save files. Auto saves will work again after its cleaned up. Just check on em at times and manual "save as" often. Never use save and exit or "save". Clean up your abundant amount of saves at times too.
  19. DrakenSilverwing

Another thing. I knew my ps4 was dying. Overheats on some games. I actually have the ac blowing on it. Well did. Certain games nearly killed it. This one almost succeeded tbh. My fan was dying anyways but finally gave up couple days ago and a basic cleaning did nothing to get it moving again. I actually tore the whole ps4 apart. Cleaned it good. Got the fan spinning freely again by actually washing it... Lol. Bought some new thermal paste for the cpu. 6$ and put the thing mostly back together. I dont have the right tools so it was a pain but it works better now then it had on a year+ lol!! Though it looks like it shouldnt. No black panals top or bottom on it atm. Heh. Sorry. Not really game related but thought it would be interesting to share my dedication. Its all i got atm.. Heh
  20. DrakenSilverwing

Got over 350hrs already in the game on my ps4... Lol. According to a friend who checked via his ps5. Game is buggy. It crashes more then really is acceptable but it works. Just needs tweaking and the save bug fixed most of all. Though im used to the method i use to save and avoid corrupted files its more for everyone else now.

No mans sky.. If anyone played it in the begining knows how "bad" it was and its a smalll team. Now. Years later. Still being updated and is amazing and winning awards even in the past year.

Things will get fixed. So many are quick and relentless to complain and have no patience anymore. So few look at all the work that goes into games nowadays. Waited years for this game and happy with it finally releasing. Its got work to do but its a massive game tbh. Alot goin on in the background. Its harsh on the ps4 but glad its on it. If i could get a ps5 id love this for it.
Back
Top Bottom