Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info There is no Start Option on the main menu

Mutliplayer just freezes and crashes on start up during the loading screen. Is it the same for you @Sgt_Ross ?

@uçanbiblo
    2022-11-09_20.43.43_0b716a0911eafa10f81de88bd4232718

Edit: I checked the log myself now. Its seems like it some issue that the game cant verfiy .dll's for some reason (I assume windows related).
    Forcing the launcher "TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe" to start as admin, and open it directly in common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client, works.
    Okay so if I go directly to the "Bannerlord" Program in common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client and start it up that way it seems to start weather mods work or not I havent tested yet
  2. Need More Info There is no Start Option on the main menu

Mutliplayer just freezes and crashes on start up during the loading screen. Is it the same for you @Sgt_Ross ?

@uçanbiblo
    2022-11-09_20.43.43_0b716a0911eafa10f81de88bd4232718

Edit: I checked the log myself now. Its seems like it some issue that the game cant verfiy .dll's for some reason (I assume windows related).
    Forcing the launcher "TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe" to start as admin, and open it directly in common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client, works.
    Wait how do I do that, im not sure how to make either of them run as a admin and which one specifically do you mean open it directly?
  3. Need More Info There is no Start Option on the main menu

Hey, can you delete "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" to try a more pinpoint method. If the issue is persistent please try a clean install.
    ?
  4. Need More Info There is no Start Option on the main menu

Hey, can you delete "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" to try a more pinpoint method. If the issue is persistent please try a clean install.
    anything else?
  5. Need More Info There is no Start Option on the main menu

I tired this and it didnt work either
  6. Need More Info There is no Start Option on the main menu

Hey, did you delete the whole ":\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" file and verify the integrity of the game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent on the release version as well. You can check this by selecting "none" under the betas tab in steam properties menu.
    This did not work
  7. Need More Info There is no Start Option on the main menu

Delete whole folder of Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs and verify game files

Also make sure that the native "modules" are enabled (sandbox, sandboxcore, story mode etc.)

plus might as well update to 1.0 (unselect 1.9 beta) as it is the same with same mod compatibility with just added voicelines.
    I tired to delete configs and verify file integrity but it still did the same thing
  8. Need More Info There is no Start Option on the main menu

Summary: Every time I go onto the main screen of banner lord there is only the buttons for quit, options and credits How to Reproduce: going onto the main screen Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A (Newly created account)...
Back
Top Bottom