Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Rescue Kidnapped Daughter Quest - Unable to Access Daughter's Inventory or Set as Party Leader after Hiring

Send her on a quest/mission. When ahe gets back you can access everything as normal.
    This worked for me too, Thank you
  2. SP - General Unchangeable Console Shortcut Conflicts with Default View Character and Show Indicators Shortcuts

Mentioned more than two years ago: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/changeable-key-bindings-for-command-console.427863/. This seems like an oversight. It's very common for me to use the View Character shortcut in conjuction with the Show Indicators shortcut. It seems silly that...
  3. Need More Info Rescue Kidnapped Daughter Quest - Unable to Access Daughter's Inventory or Set as Party Leader after Hiring

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.
    Issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign. I have a couple save files that I can give to you. If you would like them, how should I upload them?
  4. Need More Info Rescue Kidnapped Daughter Quest - Unable to Access Daughter's Inventory or Set as Party Leader after Hiring

Summary: I started the Rescue Kidnapped Daughter quest, found and entered the village, let her go, left the village, re-entered the village, then took her on as companion. After this, she can be seen in my party list and clan list, but cannot be seen in my inventory screen or set as a leader of...
Back
Top Bottom