Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Game crashes before the loading taleworlds smithing cutscene shows

Hey, can you please have a look at our crash checklist and common workarounds list to see if there is any step that might help with the issue? If the issue is persistent please let me know and share your Crash ID with me.
    Hey, it's since been fixed. I've launched the game via the files, instead of via GOG Galaxy. If I launch with GOG it will crash, but if I launch via the files everything works fine!
    Thanks for the reply, though.
  2. In Progress Stuck on logging in to multiplayer

Summary: When I launch multiplayer, it shows me two options. Log-in and exit. When I press log-in it starts to connect, but does nothing, and when I checked in taskmanager wasn't even using any of my internet at all. Singleplayer works fine. Firewall is not blocking it. I've verified the game...
  3. Need More Info Game crashes before the loading taleworlds smithing cutscene shows

Summary: Whenever I launch the game, it crashes right before the cutscene where the talewords logo is smithed is played. I've reinstalled the game 7 times by now, and I have no idea how to proceed. How to Reproduce: Launch the game Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if...
Back
Top Bottom