Search results for query: *

1. retroindiejosh

Garrison troops

A strong garrison in your castle is a great idea, since they're the first line of defense against an enemy that chooses to attack. I've found after you start getting castles, especially after the second one, it becomes a fine balancing act between spending too much money and losing your castles...
  2. retroindiejosh

How to pick the best horse

Horses are a pretty important piece of equipment. I don't know about you guys, but I almost never play without a mount unless I want to do some sort of roleplaying. Even if my starting character has awful riding score, I get a horse as soon as possible. I'd rather have a horse than even a single...
  3. retroindiejosh

Top cavalry units for your army

As more of a bow guy, I quite enjoy circling the enemy and picking them off from a distance atop my quick and trusty steed. But to get this privilege, I need my own army to stay engaged with the enemy and hold their own. Cavalry are a great way to do this, so I usually load up on horse riders...
  4. retroindiejosh

Best companions to lead caravans

In Bannerlord, you need to pick one of your companions to lead a caravan. It's a pretty expensive investment and getting it wrong can result in even more financial drain. I've composed a list of the 10 best caravan leaders among companions under the assumption that the Trade score is the best...
  5. retroindiejosh

Best arrows in the game

I'm a huge fan of using bows in games, and being an archer in the Mount & Blade series has always been peak joy for me. If you're the same, you probably want the best arrows your denars can buy. I've written about the top 5 best arrows in Bannerlord and hope you'll find it useful. There's a...
Back
Top Bottom