Search results for query: *

• Users: Sevim
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Unlimited troops in party screen

Hey, the troops you see on the left bar is the cheat enabled troops, you should be able to see the cheat enabled items on the inventory tab as well. The engine_config file should be located in the "Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" file. If there are no config files you can try verifying the integrity of the game files. Since this is not a bug i will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent after disabling the cheats.
    I was able to locate engine config again which is in a very different location. I have changed the cheat mode back to disable but the free troops and free items in the inventory screen still show up even after having changed the engine_config.txt and checking BannerlordConfig.txt

I have tried starting a completely new campaign and it continues.

I have tried verifying files through steam - Issue still continues even after starting a completely new game.

I have tried disabling Birth and Death Options - Issue continues even after new game
  2. Resolved Unlimited troops in party screen

I've checked my configs there's no file. The game is also not on my C drive its on a different drive
  3. Resolved Unlimited troops in party screen

Can you double-check engine_config.txt around line 14 for "cheat_mode = (0 or 1)"? This is the normal behavior if cheats are enabled.
    I actually don't have an engine_config.txt I have searched every folder in my game files and it isn't there. I remember enabling it when initially testing the cheats but the file itself doesn't show up in my file explorer anymore. I can't remember but I don't think in my previous save it showed that either
  4. Resolved Unlimited troops in party screen

Summary: For some reason when opening the party screen I am able to recruit unlimited troops. This appears to work regardless of: Location Restarting the game or not Entering or exiting a settlement Whether you are in a settlement or not Births and Deaths mod enabled or disabled Important...
Back
Top Bottom