Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

If you're on 1.8 you should be able to do it, 1.8 is the current version. What does the arena master say?
    On bottom left it says the version

The arena master should have an option like this

If not you may have a bug that needs to be reported in tech support forum.

Thank you; I feel a bit foolish; I didn't initially understand when I paid the arena-master he was resetting my chosen perks, for whatever reason I expected to have skill points to redistribute. Smh silly mistake, again I really appreciate the responses!
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

After seeing the tip on the pause screen & some videos of people doing it; I'm attempting to redistribute my skills/perk points by talking to the Arena Master, however that dialogue option isn't there at all. In other forums, some people seemed to have solved the problem by changing to the 1.8 version via Steam; but that information could be outdated as I just got the game last week & most of what I seen while digging for the answer was from at least a few weeks ago.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Anyone else have the problem of no changes being applied after manually selecting the e1.8.0 beta? I click it in Steam and it downloads, I've even clicked Verify Integrity of Game Files, yet when I go to play the game its still in vanilla mode
Back
Top Bottom