Search results for query: *

• Users: strawmann
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How can I debug XSLT?

I want to make changes to the item_holsters XML in the Native module. When I copy the original XML and my XSLT into an online XSLT tester, the changes are made correctly. However, when I put the same XSLT into a Bannerlord mod and load it after the Native module, nothing happens. I'm not sure...
  2. Why is the Khan's Guard so much stronger than the Vanguard Faris?

260 Bow vs. 140 Throwing 200 Riding vs. 170 Riding 220 Polearm vs. 200 Polearm This doesn't seem balanced at all.
  3. Resolved [e1.9.0 beta] Crafting order stats no longer colored green & red

Summary: Crafting orders no longer color weapon stats red or green according to whether the current weapon design meets the order's requirement for that stat. How to Reproduce: Open the smithy, select a crafting order, and look at the crafted weapon stats. Have you used cheats and if so which:no...
  4. Need More Info Game crashes when clicking "Buy products" in a village with no Trade Bound Settlement

Summary: As an independent clan, I conquered a castle. My faction has no towns, so the castle's bound villages have no trade bound settlement. When I go to one of the bound villages and click "Buy products", the game crashes. How to Reproduce: See above. Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A...
Back
Top Bottom