Search results for query: *

1. Computer specs to run the game

Thanks for all the help guys but I just found out that Bannerlord is coming to xbox next month and will probably just play it on that since I only really wanted the computer to play Bannerlord.
  2. Computer specs to run the game

That could get a pretty good computer. I would suggest this, with the assumption that you have a monitor, mouse and keyboard. If that's not the case, $1000 will be a lot tougher to work with. Assuming, of course, you are within the U.S. Other countries, that kinda cash might be tougher to work with. With that assumption, here:

The PSU is not something you EVER want to skimp on. SeaSonic is top quality, and this specific one has really good components. The CPU is AMD which is superb and extremely cheap. The motherboard is a bit cheaper and I would suggest something a bit higher tier for better reliability like from Gigabyte or ASUS, but to do that would increase the price.

Prices are just starting to come down though, so if you wait a bit longer, GPUs (graphic cards) might get cheaper but that could take months. There's a good SSD in there for OS and primary titles, as well as a 2TB drive for additional storage (but you could cut it if you want to save more money).

If you do not have a monitor, keyboard and mouse, this would cost a bit more $.

EDIT

Oh, I just want to point that I was trying to get the absolute best for the budget. You could run it on "worse" hardware. It all depends on what you really want. The builds above would run Bannerlord @ 1080p like a champion:

In this video, the GPU is the XT version though, and that would cost $100 roughly more (which IMO I think is a great investment). So you can see by the video, you would stomp the game at 1080p on ultra settings.

Whatever you do, unless absolutely unavoidable, do not get pre-built! lol

Oh wow thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed response! This is extremely helpful!
    So do I buy all the parts and assemble it?
    Is it difficult to put it all together and to get it working?
  3. Computer specs to run the game

I dont know where you are from, and what 1000 will get you.

Try this web page

There you can put in different graphic cards and such in order to see if it will run certain games.
    Haha fair point. Alright dude cheers
  4. Computer specs to run the game

I would stay away from branded computers. Better to buy one in pieces.
    Ok thanks. Any suggestions? I have about $1000 to spend
  5. Computer specs to run the game

Hey guys I'm looking for a new computer and I want to make sure I can run this game comfortably with good graphic settings and large battle numbers. I have tried to find out online but I am a complete idiot when it come to computers and have no idea what any of it means haha. The one I want to...
Back
Top Bottom