Search results for query: *

• Users: Speglas
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Speglas

In Progress [1.9.0 beta] Lords with only 1 troop in their party all of a sudden.

Summary: I was following a bunch of enemy Lords and suddently all their parties became with only them inside it. I'll upload the save file. How to Reproduce: I have no Idea. Have you used cheats and if so which: unlock all smithing parts. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  2. Speglas

Resolved [1.9.0 beta] Prison Break is broken

Summary: Basically entering any town that has any captured lord in it will automatically release all of them. I'll also add a video and a savefile. As you can see in the video the city has 327 prisoners (5 lords) but when i enter to do a prison break the lords vanish into thin air. Then there...
  3. Speglas

Resolved [1.9.0 beta] Banner with negative bonus

Summary: After a battle I got a banner that gives a negative bonus instead of a positive one. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: none and no mods Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Image Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard...
  4. Speglas

Need More Info [e1.8.0] Wrong numbers of soldiers to input in quest when delegating to companions

Summary: The game asks for 17 soldiers to go with the companion in the quest "gang needs recruits" but you have to input 21 soldiers to start it. How to Reproduce: start the said quest. Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related): none Media (Screenshots & Video)...
Back
Top Bottom