Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Inconsistent Secondary Color

Summary: The secondary color of units is sometimes hyper saturated, and other times very desaturated. Didn't notice this on earlier versions. What's going on here? How to Reproduce: Load into a battle in singleplayer, observe units with similar. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene...
  2. Randomized Uniform Color Saturation?

Hi everyone! I recently noticed that the uniform secondary color is randomized. This wasn't in the earlier versions. Does anyone know in what module/file this feature lives? Or what it is even called? I'd like to disable it. Thanks!
  3. Randomized Uniform Color Saturation?

Hey all, I recently upgraded from 1.7.1 and I noticed this weird graphical thing where the secondary color of uniforms is randomized. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but regardless does anyone know anything about it? Ever since I've noticed it it's been bugging me to no end. Seems...
  4. [1.7.1] Unable to start sandbox with Custom troops (Mod preview too!)

Hello! I'm making a mod and I'm at the end of my rope here. I have my troops implemented using parties, but the moment I add them to my SPCultures file the game freezes on sandbox startup. No crash or error, just never starts. Totally at a loss here on why it isn't starting. Is there something...
Back
Top Bottom