[WAUL] Streams and VoDs

if u wanna watch the final from Rumil:

2. BlackDead

[WAUL] Challanger Group - Final & Bronze

for Team A's map: sarranid vs swadia
    for Team B's map : vaegirs vs nord
  3. BlackDead

[WAUL] Warband Autumn League

Factions for finals: for Team A's map: sarranid vs svadya for Team B's map : vaegirs vs nord
  4. BlackDead

[WAUL] Masters Group - Final & Bronze

i changed my mind no need to wait
    Factions gonna like that for both match ->
    for Team A's map: sarranid vs svadya
    for Team B's map : vaegirs vs nord
  5. BlackDead

[WAUL] Team Rosters

Team Name: SERE
    Name of player(s):remove sho/B]
    Players add
    Team : tst

3748500 - egefitness
    4248826 - htpl

Removal Akad&RaenCross&Icardi
    Done
  6. BlackDead

[WAUL] Tournament Rules

(3) Tiebreking map is Winterburg and factions are Swadia for each side. (added after noticing its missing.)

There is not Summerburg yet but its under improving and the main idea will be break the balance of flags and give the all banners to just one side.
  7. BlackDead

Maps for Finale

Beairteas - Fort of Honour - Mountain Fortress - San'di'Boush - Legacy Town

Castellum - Frosthaven - Reveran Village - Naval Outpost

you dont need to ban or pick other ones
  8. BlackDead

Challangers Group Final & 3rd Deadlines 25.10.2023 - 29.10.2023 Pick & Bans Team A bans, Team B bans, Team A bans, Team B bans, Team B picks, Team A picks. map of Team A's factions: sarranid vs swadia map of Team B's factions : vaegirs vs nord Maps for Finale Beairteas - Fort of...
  9. BlackDead

[WAUL] Warband Autumn League

Pick and Bans for Finals : Team A bans, Team B bans, Team A bans, Team B bans, Team B picks, Team A picks. Factions will be determined in advance using a random number generator. Maps: (you dont need to ban or pick other ones) Beairteas - Fort of Honour - Mountain Fortress - San'di'Boush -...
  10. BlackDead

Maps for Finale

Beairteas - Fort of Honour - Mountain Fortress - San'di'Boush - Legacy Town

Castellum - Frosthaven - Reveran Village - Naval Outpost

you dont need to ban or pick other ones
  11. BlackDead

Masters Group Final & 3rd Deadlines 25.10.2023 - 29.10.2023 Pick & Bans Team A bans, Team B bans, Team A bans, Team B bans, Team B picks, Team A picks. map of Team A's factions: sarranid vs svadya map of Team B's factions : vaegirs vs nord Maps for Finale Beairteas - Fort of Honour...
  12. BlackDead

[WAUL] Challanger Group Semi-Finals

Snowy Ruins:
    8Kicf4H.png

Simply the snowy version of Ruins.:grin: But flag spawns has been changed and cringe areas smoothed.

20230901024426-1.jpg

I moved to flag much more inside and that way i make the ruins more useful. Also i rotated this ruin a little bit so that way attacker team can easly enter there.

20230901024615-1.jpg
    Middle ruins went more important cause I moved the flag inside.Therefore i put a ninja ladder to mid ruin so has two entrance in that way.
    20230901024536-1.jpg

I smoothed outer mountains so even can couched lance on top.Also deleted some of rocks.

20230901024546-1.jpg
    This flag is still in same place. But i added some archer positions to top spawner team. (rock and fence)

20230901024456-1.jpg

There is a broom on the ground and flag spawns top of it.I moved this flag closer to mid. That way far right ruin can see the flag a little bit but not too much.
    And you dont need to push your team too right. Also i added some of woods next to lower spawn.This
    spot highly good spot for broom flag. And also deleted some of rock on mountain.And still far right rock
    good spot for flag. But not easy to take far right rock for top spawner team cause its far away.

20230901024527-1.jpg
  13. BlackDead

[WAUL] Challanger Group Semi-Finals

Challanger Group Semi-Finals Deadlines 18.10.2023 - 22.10.2023 Maps & Factions Tst 10 - 4 Zafer Partisi ------- Espana 10 - 6 Re Veles
  14. BlackDead

[WAUL] Masters Group Semi-Finals

We get to ban and pick in the finals right?
    yes
  15. BlackDead

Simple question, why u put ruins in semi-finals?XD
    ruins was played on even final before, so why not
  16. BlackDead

[WAUL] Team Rosters

Player Removal
    Team Name: drüber
    Name of player(s):
    Adrian
    Player Addition
    Team Name: Wonwokie
    Name of player(s):
    Lucifer2375985

Team Name: wonwokie
    Name of player(s):
    Rothen
    Player Addition
    Team Name: España
    Name of player(s): ESP_Sparta
    <ESP_Sparta><he played so ID should be in servers>
    done
  17. BlackDead

Snowy Ruins:
    8Kicf4H.png

Simply the snowy version of Ruins.:grin: But flag spawns has been changed and cringe areas smoothed.

20230901024426-1.jpg

I moved to flag much more inside and that way i make the ruins more useful. Also i rotated this ruin a little bit so that way attacker team can easly enter there.

20230901024615-1.jpg
    Middle ruins went more important cause I moved the flag inside.Therefore i put a ninja ladder to mid ruin so has two entrance in that way.
    20230901024536-1.jpg

I smoothed outer mountains so even can couched lance on top.Also deleted some of rocks.

20230901024546-1.jpg
    This flag is still in same place. But i added some archer positions to top spawner team. (rock and fence)

20230901024456-1.jpg

There is a broom on the ground and flag spawns top of it.I moved this flag closer to mid. That way far right ruin can see the flag a little bit but not too much.
    And you dont need to push your team too right. Also i added some of woods next to lower spawn.This
    spot highly good spot for broom flag. And also deleted some of rock on mountain.And still far right rock
    good spot for flag. But not easy to take far right rock for top spawner team cause its far away.

20230901024527-1.jpg
  18. BlackDead

Masters Group Semi-Finals Deadlines 18.10.2023 - 22.10.2023 Maps & Factions WaC 10 - 7 Defenders of Wonwokie ------- brazylijski luz 8 - 11 SERE
  19. BlackDead

[WAUL] Masters Group Quarter-Finals

15.10 20 bst wonwokie türkiye
Back
Top Bottom